Chapter 12

I walk into his room, only to find it almost empty. He has the basic bed and dresser, a few plants, a desk with nothing on it, and a completely filled bookshelf. But, that's it. Besides the emptiness, it's somewhat inviting. 

    Bucky walks over to his bed, sits down, and pats the empty space beside him. I inch towards him, still taking in the essence of his room. I sit on the bed and immediately sink in. 

    "Do you wanna talk about it?" Bucky asks, is arm sliding across my shoulders.

    "Well, I mean, I've talked about it before but... not this specific time," my vision goes blurry with tears," I um... I was sent on a mission to kill this family. But, what they didn't tell me is that it was just a mother and her son and... and I couldn't do it. I let them go and paid the price. They chained me up in one of the cells and whipped me till I was covered head to toe in blood. That's how I got this scar," I lifted up my shirt, revealing a scar crossing my stomach. I look up and see him staring, and quickly cover it up. He looks up at my eyes, and I realize how gorgeous his are. I always knew they were pretty, but I've never seen them like this. The moonlight hits them just right, revealing the different shades of blue and gray. They're mesmerizing, and I can't look away.

   A smile pulls at his lips, causing me to stare at them,"I hope you know you're gorgeous, whether or not you have scars." I leans in and his lips brush mine. But, they don't leave. Instead, he kisses me over and over; the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. He pushes me onto his bed, his kiss never faltering. He left hand finds my hip, but quickly moves away, cautious of his vibranium arm. I pull back and look him in the eyes. I grab his hands and roll him onto his back. I half smile as his cheeks go red. 

    I plant a kiss on his jaw, his hands still in mine. My heart starts racing when he grabs my wrists and flips me over and does the same. He leaves a trail of kisses leading to my lips, his fingers now fiddling with the hem of my shirt. His hands slide under, and I gasp at the coldness of his left hand. He pushes back from me, unable to look me in the eyes, till I place his hands on my bare skin.

    He leans back down and gentle kisses on my neck. As he does, I pull on his waistband. He looks back up at me,"Are you sure about this, Doll?"

    "Would I be in this position if I wasn't?" He smiles and slides off his shirt, and I do the same. From then on, the heat picks up, and his lips don't leave my skin. His hands slide up and down my body, causing me to breathe heavily with the tension. The rest was all a blur.

   At around 9:00, my eyes flutter open, blinded by the morning light. I wake up in his arms, and my heart skips a beat. I bury my head deeper into his chest. The warmth of us makes sleep mess with my eyes. 

    "Comfy, Doll?" I nod, wrapping my arms around him. And we stay there for what seems like hours, until we hear a knock on the door.

    "You up, Buck?" It's Steve. We both sit up and look at each other, panic spread across our faces. I grab my clothes from the floor, and run into the bathroom. Bucky slips his pants on, and fixes his hair. He slightly opens the door, and Steve tells him that Nat's making breakfast. Bucky nods and closes the door. At looks at me walking from the bathroom.

    He smiles,"You know, I wouldn't mind waking up to this every morning." I realize that I still don't have clothes on and roll my eyes.

    "I know you wouldn't, Soldier." He looks me up and down and walks towards me. He wraps his arms around my waist, and plants a kiss on my jaw.

    "If you want, you can steal one my t-shirts," he says, walking towards his dresser,"But, either way, put some clothes on. I'm hungry." I laugh, and ask for one of his shirts. He hands me a plain black shirt, and I slip on my pants.

    Bucky sticks his head of the door, making sure no one was in the hallway. He grabs my hand and pulls me out of room. We walk towards the elevator, hand in hand. Today is gonna be a good day, I thought. The elevator dings, we step on, and his hand slides up to my waist. My face gets hot.

    The elevator opens, and everyone stares at us as we walk out. The thing that makes me die of embarrassment is when Nat says,"You guys really don't know how to be quiet, do you?"