Chapter 30

"Oh, really?" I say, sitting on the edge of his bed. His gaze drills through my head, causing my breath to speed up. For god's sake he really knows how to mess with a woman,"And, what, pray tell, would that be?"

He walks over to the bed, his hands resting on the bed on either side of me, his gaze never leaving mine,"I guess we'll have to see, won't we." He leans in, his lips nearly meeting mine. I stop him, a cheeky grin tugging at the corners of my mouth.

"Like I said, Barnes. You're not getting it that easily." Just as I finish that sentence, his fingers wrap around my neck, his lips smashing into mine. He pushes me back into the bed, the kiss never stopping. Slowly, the gentle, light kisses become more and more aggressive. The kisses start trailing down my neck and to the hem of my dress. Bucky pulls away as his fingers slide underneath, my heart skipping a beat at his touch.

I sit up more, allowing my dress to slide over my head. His eyes look up and down my torso, then back up to eyes,"Don't know if I've ever told you this, Doll, but you're gorgeous." I smile as he pulls his shirt off of himself.

"You're not to bad yourself." My eyes lock on his chiseled abs, then to the scars on his left shoulder. He shifts, obviously uncomfortable, causing me to look at him. I scoot closer, my legs over his own. I grab the sides of his face and place a long kiss on his forehead,"Now, don't kill the mood, love. Or else I'm walking out and going to go play poker with the gang." He laughs, shaking his head.

I get up, walking towards the door, a smile still on my face as a streak of disappointment pangs in my chest. Just before my hand reaches the knob, I'm spun around and pushes against the wall. I look up, Bucky's eyes looking down at me,"You're not getting away that easily."

"Then stop toying me with me."

"I'll toy you with all I want, darling." He picks me up and throws me back onto the bed, a giggle escaping my throat, his almost non-existent touch on my thighs fueling me craving for him. His lips kiss my chest, sliding down my stomach. They find my lace underwear and his teeth take over. The lace tickles my skin as it slides down legs, causing them the quiver. It drops to my ankles, giving me a rush of adrenaline.

His mouth slides back up to my thighs, my breath shaky. With every kiss, he gets higher and higher. Bucky lets out a soft laugh as his face becomes parallel with mine,"You're an asshole." I state.

"I can't help myself," His lips grow close to my jaw,"It's cute when you're flustered." My face grows hot at he places a quick kiss on my jaw before removing the rest of his clothes.

All I have to say is the next morning, my entire lower body was sore. 

I woke up to a soft kiss on my forehead,"Good morning, Doll." I stretch my hands above my head and open my eyes to reveal him

"Good morning." My hand finds the back of his neck, pulling his lips into mine. I get up, soreness really taking its effect and walk to Bucky's dresser to steal a t-shirt from a drawer. 

"I'm loving the view from over here."

"I'm sure you are." I roll my eyes, pulling a shirt over my head. I rub my eyes and walk into the bathroom. My hair looks like a rat's nest and my makeup is smudged all over my face,"I'm gonna go wash my face. Meet me in the kitchen in a few?"

"What if I don't let you leave?"

I walk over to the side of the bed, my hands on my hips"And how would you manage to do that?"

Bucky grabs my waist, pulling me down onto him, and tightly wraps his arms around me,"Like this." I laugh and sink into his, warmth radiating off of him.

"It's tempting, but I'm hungry." I push myself off of him,"Come on, I'll make you breakfast."

"Fine," He says, rolling of the bed and retrieving his sweatpants from the floor,"But it better be french toast."