Chapter 21

I stay in Bucky's arms, his warmth radiating off him and onto me. I breathe in his addicting smell, and never want to exhale. Oddly enough, it smells like how I imagine home would. I smile into his chest, his heart beat almost causing to fall asleep again,"We need to get up, darlin." His chest vibrates as he speaks, and my stomach doesn't disagree with him.

    We get up and head downstairs, only to find Pepper and Wanda finishing up breakfast,"They're awake!" Pepper says as a very awake Morgan comes running towards us. She hugs me and Bucky, a big toothy grin on her face. Pepper calls her back over, plate in hand. 

    Wanda has me and Bucky's plates, but I offer mine to her,"Wanda, you made it. And I can just get myself a plate."

    "No, Y/N, take it-"

    "Ladies, ladies. It's too early in the morning for this." Bucky hands his plate to Wanda,"Just take my mine." 

    He makes his way toward the stove and Wanda whispers to me,"Since when was Bucky such a gentleman?" I smile and sit down at the table. Bucky sits down and we both thank Wanda and Pepper for breakfast,"It was really no problem." Wanda says.

    "Still. Thank you." And with that, I shovel eggs and bacon into my mouth. I chug my orange juice and stuff a whole pancake in my mouth. I probably look like a pig, but for some reason, I'm as hungry as one. After five minutes of this cycle, my stomach feels like it'll explode.

    "I have so many calories to burn off." Everyone laughs, including me. I keep laughing until Bucky's voice is whispering in my ear.

    "I know a great way to burn calories, Doll." His breathe tickles my ear as he pulls away, a sly smirk on his cheek. I feel my cheeks fluster, and we excuse ourselves from the table.

     Somehow, we end up outside. Sparring. Fucking sparring,"You know, gasp this is not gasp what I thought you had in mind gasp." I lean down, my hands on my knees. I try and get my heart to stop beating so fast, but I can't catch a breath.

    "Oh, come on, Doll. I wasn't going that hard on you."

    "No but you have that dumbass super soldier serum remember? You and your stupid fucking super stamina. Which, by the way, could be used for something WAY better than this." Bucky laughs, walking my way.

    "Fine, Doll. We can go inside and do whatever you want." He says, looking down at me.

    "Ok then let's go-"

    "But," He grabs hips, pulling me closer,"You've got to earn it."

     "Asshole."

     "Bitch." Our faces are close, his lips just out of reach.

     "Fine." I sweep his legs out from under him, my knee now to his chest,"Tell me when you're done, Soldier." He grabs my wrists on flips me onto my back. I kick his stomach, pushing him off of me. I stand up, my arms out in front of me. Bucky charges to me, but I side step and avoid him. I turn around to get a fist to the hip,"Ow." I land on the ground with a thud.

     "Y/N! I'm so sorry-" I wrap my legs around his neck, pulling him to the ground. He looks up at me and smiles,"You should really do that more often, Doll."

     "You wish." I tease, helping him up from the ground.

     "You know, after all these years, it's nice to see you guys as such a lovely couple." I freeze. His voice sends a chill down my spine. Not again.

     "How the hell did you find us, Jeremy." I spit.

     "Nice to see you, too, Doll."