Chapter 23

WARNING- some content in this chapter may be disturbing for some people. Only continue if you absolutely want to :) (seggual assault)

 For the next four weeks, I was tortured and fought. Day and night. Seven days a week. It was being stripped down to my underwear and being beaten to a pulp, it was getting electrocuted every other day, it was screaming till my voice gave out, it was shaking so much you would think I had hypothermia. And after those four weeks, I gave up. If someone wanted to save me, they would've. All I could think of was seeing Bucky, my family, the team. But, I never would. Not again.

    "Wake up, Doll." I flinched when a silhouette entered my cell,"It's time to start the day." Jeremy grabs my arm, dragging me across the room. My legs are almost too weak to even walk, much less keep up with a fully functional 6'0 man.

    "We're gonna try something new today." Jeremy throws me into a chair, his blond hair now glistening in the bright hanging light. I would think he was good looking if he wasn't rotting on the inside,"Are you ready, Doll." My stomach churned at his words. I wasn't his Doll; I never will be.

    He walked over to me, my body limp from exhaustion. His fingers wrap around my arms, pulling me up. My back slams against the concrete wall, Jeremy's face close to mine. I want to do something, spit in his face, bite off his nose, but the fear as his lips touch my jaw make me freeze. They stop where my chest meets my shirt, and I let out the breath I didn't realize I was holding in,"Do you like that?" Tears cloud my vision as I realize what he's doing,"DO YOU LIKE THAT?"

     "No...."

     "What did you just say?"

    "I SAID NO!" I push him off of me, finding the strength to use my powers. I run for the open door, but I never make it out. My feet go out from under me and the door gets slammed. I get rolled onto my back, my eyes now to the man on top of me. His hands are around my wrists, his face now parallel to mine.

     "This could've been easier, Y/N," His grip gets tighter,"But you had to make it harder." I try to squirm out from under him, but he holds my wrists tight. He only moves them to remove my clothing, and that's when I scream.

     No one can hear me.

     No one can help me.

     So I just lay there. He enters, and I go numb. No one is going to help me, no one cares enough. I have nothing, not even myself. I've had that right taken from me, stolen from my grasp. Just as things got better in my life, just as I was starting to forget this place. I get taken back, and this visit is worse. I have my enemy taking advantage of the power that he has, the power that he holds over my head. He's taken over what personal space I had left and made it his territory. Because that's what he has to do to prove his dominance. Eventually, he leaves and I'm taken back to my cell.

    I just sit there, the sound of silence taunting my sanity. I just there, for hours, tears falling to cold floor. But this floor is different. At home, the feel of the cold floor occasionally grounded me, refreshed me. This floor gives me goosebumps and sticks to my skin and plays with my memories.

     I snap out of my trance when I hear a loud bang at the end of the hallway, but I still don't move. Even when I see him. The man I love stands outside my cell, calling out my name. But I don't look up. I know what they're doing. They're trying to get me to crack, to run to him. But I won't,"Y/N! Oh god, what did they do to you." I feel warmth on my arms, fingers rubbing up down.

    "Go away."

    "What? Doll, I'm here to get you out."

    "NO," I snap,"YOU MAY LOOK LIKE HIM, FEEL LIKE HIM, BUT HE'S NOT COMING FOR ME! HE NEVER WAS! HE DOESN'T LOVE ME, HE DOESN'T CARE, SO GIVE IT UP JEREMY!"

    "Oh god. I'm so sorry, Doll." He picks me, my broken body cradled in his arms, and I look up. And, it's really him. It's my soldier. His hair his messy, and the stubble on his face has gotten out of hand, and the bags under his eyes have gotten worse than ever, but it's my Bucky.

    "Bucky... it's really you."

    "Yes, Doll. It's really me."