1- No Weakness

Me don't want love, love is for the weak man

Me can not trust, me can not depend...

Rod Wave

Alaya POV

I pulled up to the trap and hopped out the car. When I entered I was greeted with a bunch of heys from the guys and mugs from the girls packaging drugs.

I'm apart of OTF. No, I don't do what the other girls do, but I roll with the boys. It's not normal to see a female apart of a gang, but I honestly didn't have a choice.

I've been living by myself since I was 16 and all of the jobs weren't very high paying. So that's where gang banging came in.

Now, I've got stacks of money and I don't have to be naked or anything like the packaging girls.

I entered the meeting room and took a seat next to Von.

Von, Pooh, and Durk were the only friends I had besides my girl best friend Jayda

Von, Pooh, and Durk were the only friends I had besides my girl best friend Jayda. I didn't really hang with girls because they were messy and judgmental.

I honestly didn't even think I was meant to be a girl. I mean I like to dress girly and of course like boys, but I really just feel like a boy in a female body.

"Sup, gang," Von greeted me.

"Hey," I said while I shook his hand and sat down.

"Why the fuck do we have to be here again," I asked. I was in the middle of a nap and Durk called us in for a meeting.

"Ion know. I think it's just re-ups but he probably got an announcement to make."

"Well, this shit better be good because he interrupted my beauty sleep."

Von rolled his eyes. "When you get your hair done you just be thinking you that bitch huh?"

"I mean" I dragged while swinging my freshly done hair.

"Ever since you got your hair done yesterday u been acting brand new," he said touching my head, "what you think you cute? Yo ass a goofy", he laughed.

I flicked him off and turned my head to see Durk walking in.

"Alright, listen up," he began, "It's been some money coming up missing, and y'all know how I feel about thieves."

Nigga, don't we do a robbery like every 3 weeks...

"When I find out who did it, it ain't gone be good for you. Now go get y'all re ups and I want the money brought back to me by Friday. Y'all can go."

Everybody exited the room except for me, Von, and Durk.

"Nigga, you fucked up my nap to give that short ass speech," I said with an attitude. This nigga literally brought us all the way up here for two sentences.