14 - Self Control

Smokin dro' cause I need it,
So I could be calm instead of dangerous when you see me
You niggas know we quick to let it blow for any reason,
Kick down your door, post up on your front porch, and we ain't leaving

- NBA Youngboy.

Alaya POV

"Girl I called you like 5 times. What was you doing?" Jayda asked through the phone. I was laying in the bed and Durk was in the other room with Von and Pooh.

"I was busy," I smirked at her. She gave me a confused look before her jaw dropped.

"You finally got some real dick?" She yelled. I laughter at her dumb ass as she still looked shocked. "You're stubborn ass let Durk fuck? How was it?"

"Bitch my guts is rearranged. That nigga packing down there. I might be a little stretched out now."

"Oh my god how did you react? I know your ass said something stupid," she laughed.

"After I saw it I wasn't finna let him fuck. But he did NOT disappoint bitch. I was fucking screaming, and he called me Daddy," I smirked.

"Wait you called him Daddy?"

"No, he called me Daddy. Daddy Lay."

"What kind of reverse freaky shit is y'all on?"

" I don't know," I laughed, "but I'm supposed to be meeting them in the other room."

"Aight, call me later. Love ya."

"Love you too," I said before I hung up. I stood up out of the bed and my legs shook as I tried to walk.

Dick never had to be that good...

I put my clothes back on and went next door. Pooh answered the door with a blunt in between his lips.

"I'm worried about you. Every time I see you you smoking."

"Mind yours." I walked in and saw Von watching tv and Durk sitting at the table on the phone.

"Why you walking like that lil folks?" Von asked me as he chuckled. My legs were shaking so much so I hurried and plopped on the couch.

"Somebody ran over your legs or something?"

"Trust me, nothing happened to my legs," I told him.

"So why you walking like you in pain?" Durk chuckled from the table and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Ohhhh, never mind," he said scooting away from me. "I hope you washed your hands."

"Aight, B. I'll fuck witchu," Durk said before he hung up the phone.

"That was Brandon?" Pooh asked.

"Yeah, he found out where ole boy stay. We gone slide over there later tonight."

"Welp, I need to rest up."

"Yeah, I hope your legs work when you wake up, too." Von said.

"I know your bow legged ass not talking about nobody legs. Stand up, let's see how you walk." Everybody laughed while Von mugged me.

I laid back on the couch. Durk came over and laid on my chest wrapping his arms around me.

"Y'all make me wanna go get a bitch," Pooh blurted out.

"Don't nobody want you Lontrell," Von chuckled.

"Not you saying my government, bitch." Pooh through a pillow at Von and he threw it back.