33 - Mood Swings

She was my bestie, Never knew she was so nasty,
And she so sexy, Kissin on bitches like lesbians
Ass so fat, oh, bouncin up and down like a basketball
Niggas wanna test me, snipe a nigga, treat him like Wesley

- A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie

Omniscient POV

Alaya woke up to Von still laying on her chest. She tried to get up but he gripped her tighter and turned his head to the other side.

"Von, let me get up." He groaned and shifted in his sleep.

"Stop moving, baby," he said still half sleep.

"Maybe he said baby on accident,"Alaya thought.

To her, all they had been doing was having sex and goofing around. She did like Von, but she didn't want another relationship.

Before she got with Durk, they were friends and now she doesn't even want to be around him. She doesn't want a relationship to ruin her bond with Von.

But she couldn't deny that the more she was around him, the more she started to catch feelings. And Von could say the same. They'd never admit it though.

Knowing Von wasn't going to get up, she sighed and got on her phone. Von looked so peaceful to her. She snapped a quick picture just to save the moment.

She went to her messages and debated on texting Durk back. She didn't to forgive him for what he did but she was trying to because that's just the type of person she was.

She thought maybe if she heard him out, it would make her feel a little less hurt about the situation. So she decided on being cordial.

Alaya
I guess...

Alaya POV

All of a sudden, the door burst open and Bella and Grandbabi ran through the door. They started jumping on the bed and yelling.

Don't have kids, folks...

"Can I use y'all bathroom? Angelo using the one downstairs," Grandbabi asked. I nodded my head and he got off the bed and ran to the bathroom. Bella stopped jumping and sat down beside me and Von.

"This your new boyfriend?" Von laughed as he turned and faced her opening his eyes.

"Girl, mind your business."

She bent down and whispered something in Von's ear. I don't know what she said but Von stuck his tongue out and licked my chest right in front of her.🤦🏽‍♀️

"Yeah, you gotta get up now." He laughed and rolled off of me as Grandbabi came out the bathroom.

"Why it smell like that in there?" he asked.

"Like what?"

"Like sex," he said. Me and Von did have sex in the shower... No fuck that, he need his ass whooped.

"How do you even know what that smell like?"

"My mama be having boys over." I shook my head when Angelo came in the room.

"Are y'all not going to feed us?"

"Technically, I'm not your parent so I don't have to feed you. See what I'm saying?"

"But your my guardian at the time," he smiled.

"Spell guardian."

"G A-

"Wrong."

"That's besides the point," he whined.

"Ok, go put y'all clothes on so I can take y'all home. We'll get some food on the way there."