12 - What's New

Hey y'all! I been on vacation for this past week and I been real busy. Im sorry, Imma try to update a lot more to make up for it💙

Tell a hater, "fuck you"
They keep coming, telling me these bitches mad, what's new?
All this ice around my neck got me feeling too cool
We was banging and he beat that pussy red Suwoo
Middle finger out the roof
-Megan Thee Stallion

Alaya POV
We finally pulled up to the trap and got out the car. We walked in and headed to Brandon's "office."

"So what you got fa me, B?" Durk asked.

"So, I found some DNA on the note and did a little research. The ana-," he started before Von cut him off.

"Yeah, yeah. Just tell us who the fuck wrote the note."

Brandon sighed before he said, "some man named Darius Martin. I'm trying to get more info on him though. We don't really know much about him, just that he stay in Ohio."

Why the fuck he coming all the way down to Chicago for me?

Durk paused for a minute before he spoke, "what city in Ohio?"

"Cincinnati."

"Ok, try to get more info on him by tomorrow. We gone take a road trip to Cincinnati. See what ole boy up to."

"Nigga who said we wanted to go to Ohio?" Von chimed in.

"Right, weed not even legal up there," Pooh added. Is that all he care about?

"Welp, too bad, y'all going. Gone head and pack y'all bags cause we leaving tomorrow morning."

"Nigga, who the fuck you think you are? I don't wanna go to Cincinnati," Von said with Pooh agreeing.

"I don't give a fuck about what you want. If you want to get paid then your ass better be ready to go to Cincinnati when I pick you up," Durk said before he dapped up Brandon and walked out.

"I'm telling you, Friday need to hurry the fuck up. I'm praying this rapping shit take off because I'm gone end up killing this nigga Durk," Von ranted. I just laughed and shook my head as we walked back to my car.

"Alaya what you cooking?" Pooh asked me.

"Nigga who the fuck said I was cooking? Y'all just got done eating 2 hours ago. And who said y'all was coming back to my house?"

"You act like you can't ever feed your niggas. Just make some food for us real quick, we hungry," Von added.

I sighed before I said, "I'm sick of you broke ass niggas." I took a left turn and my phone started ringing before it fell through the seat.

Von grabbed it and answered it. Seconds later I heard Durk's voice.

"Where Alaya at?"

"She right here," Von said putting me in the camera.

"Where y'all going," Durk asked.

"We going to Alaya's and she about to cook for us."

"Who the fuck said I was cooking?"

"Girl, you know you about to cook," Von said to me before he turned his attention back to Durk.

"Alright, I'm on my way over there," he said before he hung up.

2 minutes later, I pulled into my driveway and we went inside. I started to walk up the stairs before Von stopped me.

"Where you going? Go cook."