15 - Twin Nem

Niggas talking on the net, like pop out where you at
All we know is pop out with our guns we from the 'Raq
Pop out, catch that nigga tryna run we wet his back
Are you cocky? Turned you to a dolphin cause you cracked treys
-Durkio & King Von

Alaya POV

"What's up Alaya," he said looking over at me. "I been waiting to see you." Durk looked at him like he was crazy as he grabbed his gun and stepped out the car.

As soon as Durk closed his door, the door on the passenger side opened up and somebody dragged me out of the car. Shots started firing left and right. People were screaming and running to their cars.

Meanwhile, I'm damn near being choked and dragged by my hoodie. I tried to grab my gun but before I could, the man roughly threw me in the back of the car. I guess he noticed me trying to grab it because he snatched me up and pulled it from under me.

I shot up to grab the door, and he pistol whipped me, making me black out.

________________________________

I woke up with a massive headache. I looked around to see I was sitting on the floor in a completely empty room. I got up and tried to open the door and it was locked. I went for my phone but it wasn't there anymore. I was starving and it was freezing in here.

I sat back down helpless before the door opened. My head shot up to see Darius and three other men entering the room. He pulled out a chair and sat in front of me while the other guys stood up.

"So, you gonna tell me why I'm here?"

He let out a low chuckle before he spoke, "let me say this in the simplest way possible. That nigga Durk at the top right now, and when you at the top there's usually a lot of money on your head."

"What does that have to do with me? Why you coming all the way to Chicago to bother me?"

I guess I pissed him off because he punched me in my face, making blood instantly leak out of my mouth.

"Now shut the fuck up and listen. Durk runs 64th and 65th. He got Zay out the way and thought that he was gone take over 63rd next. I know some niggas from 61st who putting up a lot for me to take this nigga down."

It was smart for them to hire Darius because nobody would ever suspect him to be doing this shit since he lives 4 hours away.

"But in order to do that, we need as much info on him as possible. So who better to ask then his little partner in crime?"

"Good luck. I ain't telling you shit."

This time, he punched me in my stomach. I groaned in pain as he grabbed my chin. I looked down not giving him the eye contact I know he wanted.

"Look, you can tell us what we want to know, or this will be your worst nightmare. It's your choice, sweetie."

I paused for a second before I looked into his eyes, "fuck you."

He roughly let go of my chin and stood up before he started to walk out. "Have fun with her boys."

The 3 men roughly grabbed me and started to tear my clothes off. I screamed and tried to fight them off but they beat me until I stayed still.

One of them thrusted inside me as the other two held me down. All I remember was how much pain I was in before I blacked out again.

________________________________

I woke up again and the room was now dark. My stomach growled loudly and I sat up ignoring the pain my body was feeling. A few tears rolled down my face as I tried to put my clothes back on.