34 - I Am What I Am

It's like 4 different POV's in this chapter so pay attention for the switch! Enjoy...

I am what I am, what I'm not see I'd never be,
Niggas woofing up until we meet, catch him lacking put him on TV
And if I should die, I'm boosting the murder rate,
My niggas gone slide everyday
He been talking that shit I can't wait
- King Von

Alaya POV

Me, Von, and Grandbabi sat in the living room eating and watching Madea's Family Funeral.

"Uncle Von you kind of look like Madea," Grandbabi laughed.

"Aight, keep playing with me like I'm a hoe or sum. Imma beat yo ass," Von mugged, smacking on his chicken.

I was too focused on the tv to notice that Von had pulled me onto his chest and was rubbing my butt. Grandbabi peeped it too.

"Stop rubbing Laya butt," he said.

"But she like that shit though," Von smirked. I rolled my eyes and got off of him.

"I'm about to go to the store."

"Aight, I'm finna send you what I want." Every time I go the store, I spend hella money because people (Dayvon) like to make grocery lists and shit.

"Can you get me some candy?" Grandbabi asked. I nodded my head and grabbed my keys before I headed out.

Von POV

Since Alaya left it's a good time for me to call Asian hoe ass about this unwanted ass baby.

Can't nut in no more whores...

I called her phone and she answered on the third ring. You could hear some other females in the back ground.

"Hey," she said, trying to be cute.

"Cut the shit. Durk came over here talking about you pregnant and you think it's my baby."

"It is yours. You the only person I've slept with." All hoes do is lie nowadays.

"Bitch, shut up. I ain't the only nigga you fucked, I'm just the stupid ass nigga that nutted in your trifling ass."

Bitches be bonkers...

"Whatever, Dayvon. You need to watch who the fuck you talking to. It's your fucking child in my fucking stomach so get ready to be a daddy. And if you don't want to take care of it, be ready to be put on child support."

I could hear them bitches in the background saying period and shit. That pissed me off even more.

"Hoe I will beat yo ass while you pregnant." Do she think I'm a bitch or something?

"Try me if you want to nigga cause I can play games, too. My first appointment is next Wednesday. Be there," she said.

"Bitch you got me all the way fucked up. Where the fuck the DNA test at?"

I could hear a girl saying something in the background. "That's her?" Asian asked. The girl said yeah but I couldn't hear what she said after that.

"I'll talk to you later. Next Wednesday," she said before she quickly hung up the phone.

I really hope Durk slipped up and that's not my fucking kid. Asian is literally the worst person I could possible have a kid by.

Maybe I should trap Alaya and get her pregnant...🙃

What the fuck is going on between us anyways? I want her to be my girl but she keep playing with a nigga like we fuck buddies or something.

I sat there debating on whether I should kill Asian and the baby or wait until she have the baby, then kill her.