20 - Backdoor

Fore you hit that door, gotta pick ya glock up
Can't nut in no more whores, I got that from my mama
Shutting down the stores, you do that's with these commas
You had me at my lowest, I'm riding round with choppers

- Lil Durk

Alaya POV - 11 days later

I stepped out of the shower and proceeded to get dressed while I waited for Durk to get back. He went to the venue for Von and Pooh's release party to make sure everything was set up.

It was going on 11:00 and they dropped at midnight. I started to put on my shoes before I went to the bathroom.

I was feeling nauseous and my breasts were tender but I ignored it as I peed. Ive been having to pee a lot more than usual lately and I've been tired a lot.

I washed my hands and put my shoes on before I heard the door open.

"You ready?" Durk said as he picked up his glock and tucked it in his pants. I nodded my head and we got in the car.

Durk played music the whole ride there and I think he could tell that I didn't really feel good.

We arrived at the venue and got out the car. The place was set up really nice and everybody we knew was here.

"Durk!" Pooh yelled. "They want you to come introduce us."

"You cool? You seem like you not feeling too good."

"I'm fine, go ahead." The truth is I was ready to go home and sleep for hours. He walked away from me and I walked over to Jayda and Coi.

"Hey, bitch," Jayda greeted me.

"Hey y'all," I yawned.

"You look a little pale," Coi said. "You don't feel good?"

"I've been feeling a little tired and nauseous but other than that I'm fine." They looked at each other, then looked back at me.

"What?"

"Have you been sexually active?"

"Maybe?" What are they hinting?

"When was the last time you had sex?" Coi asked.

I stopped and thought for a little bit, "on Durk's birthday."

They paused for a little bit before Jayda put her hand on my shoulder, "do you think your pregnant?"

"What? No! After we had sex I took a pla-."

Oh fuck, I forgot to take the plan b...

"Whatever, I don't think I'm pregnant."

"Well, it wouldn't hurt to take a test," Coi shrugged.

"Maybe. Where Asian?" I asked realizing she wasn't here.

"Her and Von got into an argument so she didn't come."

I frowned at them and shook my head. Even if they got into an argument I think Asian should still be here. It's a big night for Von and he needs her support. It's kinda childish for her not to be here. But hey, it's none of my business.

I looked up and saw Durk grabbing the mic.

"Let's go watch." We walked over and sat down when Durk started to talk.