41 - Birthday Sex 2

We grindin' with passion, 'cause it's your birthday
Been at it for hours, I know you thirsty
You kiss me so sweetly, taste just like Hershey's
Just tell me how you want you gift, girl

- Jeremih

Alaya POV

I slipped on my shoes before I looked in the mirror. I was looking like a bad bitch.

"What you think Bella?"

Everybody was waiting for me in the living room while Bella came up stairs with me. She claims she needed to "help" me with my outfit.

"It looks great."

"Alaya hurry the fuck up," I heard Von yell. I peeked my head out the door to see all of them standing at the end of the staircase waiting on me.

"I don't even think y'all niggas ready," I said being annoying.

"Yeah," Bella yelled, following my lead.

"Come on," Coi whined.

"They not ready, bruh. Bella, they ready?" She giggled and shook her head no.

"Bella said no."

"We don't give a fuck about what Bella said. Bring your ass down here," Durk yelled.

"Alright, get your panties out of your ass." I walked downstairs and smirked.

Coi and Jayda hyped me up while Von and Durk stared at me. Pooh and the kids were in their own world like usual.

Yeah, you see it, you see me...

"Period, that's my motherfucking friend," Jayda yelled while she recorded me.

"Alright where we going?"

"You'll see."

The boys road in one car and the girls took mine. We drove and drove until we got this big ass building.

"Where the fuck we at?" They ignored my question and put a blindfold on my face.

"Let me find out y'all some snakes and y'all trying to murder me."

"Girl, this ain't a fucking tv show," Coi laughed as they helped me walk inside.

I heard the door close and felt somebody taking off my blindfold.

It was big gym that was decorated with balloons and streamers. All of OTF was here and the music was blasting.

There was a bar, a buffet, and a hookah lounge. There was even a bouncy house.

"A bouncy house?"

"It's for Durk's army of kids," Jayda told me.

"I heard that you fucking werewolf," Durk said as he walked over to us with Von and Pooh.

"I can see if you didn't pull out once, maybe even twice, but you couldn't pull out 5 times?" she continued.

"Shut the fuck up. Apparently, Baby couldn't pull out either because look at your ass."

Jayda just stood there and crossed her arms.

"Exactly," he bucked.

"What's that?" Pooh said pointing to the hookah lounge.

"It's a hookah lounge," Coi told him.

"Why the fuck y'all need a hookah lounge when we got weed?" he questioned, pulling a nice sized bag out of his pocket. It was at least 5 blunts worth.