31 - Losin Control

My bad y'all, my sick ass kept stopping to eat soup and take medicine and shit. Y'all lucky I love y'all because I was about to say fuck it and go to sleep.😒
Anyways, enjoy...
---

She's fallin but she doesn't think he'll catch her
Cause her last relationship was a disaster
Accusations every day, she didn't know why
All her calls would be ignored, he's on his own time

- Russ

Alaya POV

"Get up, sexy," I heard as I felt kisses on my face. I fluttered my eyes open to see Von grinning as he laid in between my legs.

Last night was fun...

"Can I just sleep for ten more minutes?" I groaned.

"No, let's go somewhere. Plus, I gotta get Grandbabi. I know that lil nigga probably mad I forgot about him last night."

"Ooh, he gone make you give him a full essay on why you didn't come get him." That little boy holds long grudges. The nigga only 5.

"I'll just tell him that Uncle went swimming," he smirked. I mushed his head making him laugh.

"Swimming don't sound too bad though. The pool at your house needs to be put to use. You got that for no reason."

Before Von found his current house, he said his place had to be spacious and have a pool. So he bought the house and then had a pool installed. But he never even gets in it🤷🏽‍♀️

"If you wanna get in my pool just say that," he bragged as he got up. I rolled my eyes before my phone started ringing. I answered the FaceTime call and Angelo's face appeared on the screen.

"Laya, can you come get me?" he asked.

"Dang, can you say hi first?" He waved at me and asked me the same question again.

"Yeah, I will. Bella coming too?" I asked and he nodded his head in response.

"Ok, I'll be there in an hour. Bring some stuff to go swimming."

"Ok, bye bye," he said before he hung up. Von came back in the room fully dressed in the clothes he had on yesterday.

How the fuck he get ready so fast? Lookin all fine and shit...

"Get that ass up," he said snatching the cover off of me. I slowly got up and went to the bathroom to get dressed.

"Your lace not gone get messed up if you go swimming?" he asked. Now that I think about it, I should probably take it off.

I hadn't got my shit done in a little while so it wasn't that hard for me to pull it off. I picked the glue off the cap and when I turned my head, Von was staring at me shocked.

"Damn, I ain't know you was bald head under this shit," he laughed. He was clapping in my face and leaning over the counter. Extra ass...

"Aight bitch watch this." I pulled the cap off and started to take down the braids. He watched me the whole time like I was doing a magic trick or something.

When I was done, my hair was all over the place. It took me 10 tries and 3 hair ties to get it into a bun.

"So what's all that shit you was talking? Bald head where?" He didn't respond, he just stared at me.

"Oh ok, yeah yeah, oh okay," I boosted.

"Shut up and bring your ass," he mugged. I grabbed my purse and we headed out.