36 - Can I

This shit's so good, should be illegal
Need round two, I need a sequel
Hit the backboard like a free throw
You next level, you a cheat code
In so deep, you hit my seafloor
Got me singing like Alicia
Got me using all your lingo
Tell your girlfriend that you single

- Kehlani

Alaya POV

It was going on 8:00 pm and I had been asleep all day. I don't think they gave me medicine, I think they drugged me.

For some reason, my stupid ass woke up in a great mood like I didn't get jumped and cussed out by Von yesterday. But we're gonna move past that...

Actually scratch that, cause when I see Asian and the ghetto female Dobre twins, it's up.

Tonight, I am on a mission to get Daddy Von back cause I don't know why this nigga thought he was going to escape me.

Matter of fact let me call him...

I called his phone and it rang for a while. As soon as I was about to hang up, he answered.

"What you want, man?"

"Alright, look I know you don't fuck with me right now but they said I can leave today and I don't have my car with me."

He let out a fat ass sigh before he spoke, "Aight I guess, I'll come get you later on."

The niggas can't resist Daddy Lay🙃

Hold on did he say later on? Nigga it's almost 8:00. When you gone come get me, midnight?

"Yeah, umm, I need you to come get me now. A bitch is starving. Whoever cooked this shit need to get they ass beat," I said staring at the plate of chicken and macaroni. It looked nasty as hell.

"I'll be there in 20 minutes," he said before he hung up in my face.

On a more serious note, Von is always there for me when I need him. After using my brain last night, I can see why he would be mad.

Von isn't really a forgiving person so he didn't think I should forgive Durk. He just was looking out for me, but it turned into an argument.

Plus, I kinda have been leading him on and I was acting like I didn't recognize the hints he's been throwing. Now I miss him. I promise I'll stop playing with his feelings.

I slipped on my dress I was wearing when I got brought here and made sure I had all my shit together before Von got here.

I can't believe I was fighting with a dress on.🤦🏽‍♀️I wonder if somebody saw my ass.

I sat down and got on the media when he came through the door.

I think he was trying to look fine on purpose so he could make me see what I was missing. But baby, it was working...

I guess he decided on being petty today because he walked in and stood in the doorway waiting for me to say something.

"Heyyy," I said trying to avoid talking about yesterday. He blew out a breath and shook his head. He grabbed my stuff and walked out the room.

Nigga I'm going to apologize to you, damn. I'm just trying to plan it out in my head and make it sound good.🙄

I followed him outside and got in the car. He didn't even look at me once.

See I was gonna apologize, but this nigga had the audacity to go to WingStop and not get me nothing. He know I wanted a 10 piece boneless original hot.

"If you tryna get me back then it's fucking working."