24 - Tru

Came home helped my sister raise a child,
Kinda hurt me cause I could of had my own now
Lost my baby damn it's really hitting home now
I just had to learn
This is me
- Lloyd

Alaya POV

I woke up to the sound of snickering. I fluttered my eyes open to see Pooh and Jayda standing over me recording.

"Gang, how the fuck you fall asleep with a chicken bone in your hand?" he laughed. I looked at my hand to see a chicken bone with no meat on it.

I rolled my eyes before I stretched and walked into the kitchen, throwing away the bone. Coi and Durk were making the kids cereal as they sat at the table while Von taught them how to put up gang signs.

"Ok, so you take your index finger and cock it," he demonstrated. I shook my head watching the kids follow his lead.

"Good morning," Coi smiled. Durk walked over to me with a paper towel and started to wipe my mouth.

"Had some wing sauce on it," he chuckled before he kissed my cheek. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach causing me to jump a little. It went away really quickly though so I just ignored it and sat down.

"No lil folks, you not cocking it enough," Von told Bella, readjusting her finger. You could see the frustration all over her face as she rolled her eyes.

"What you want to eat, baby?"

"I'll take some Frosted Flakes." He nodded his head and brought the cereal box over to me.

"Can you get me some honey?" He gave me a weird look but went to get the honey and brought it back to me.

I poured the cereal into a bowl and drizzled it with honey. Everybody watched me as I ate.

"What?"

"Honey?" Skyler questioned.

"And then no milk?" Zayden added.

"You weird gang," Von said shaking his head. I ignored them and ate my cereal before my stomach started to hurt again.

I tried to ignore it but it got slightly worse. I let out a groan and the attention was on me again.

"You good gang?" Pooh asked. I shook my head no and got up to go to the bathroom.

"I think Laya peed on herself," Du'mier laughed.

"No tf I didn't." I looked down at the chair and saw water dripping onto the floor.

"Oh shit! Friend I think your water broke," Jayda loud ass yelled.

"How? She only 7 months," Durk yelled back.

"Babies can come early. We need to go to the hospital. Go get the baby bag," Coi yelled.

Why is everybody yelling?

Durk helped me to the car while Jayda got the baby bag. The kids followed behind us and we loaded up the cars. The pain got worse by the minute.

"Are we almost there?" I whined. This shit is unbearable.

"We almost there, just hold on," Durk said, placing his hand on my thigh trying to calm me down.

"Why couldn't you pull out?" He started laughing at me like I was playing. This shit is his fault if we really think about it. He tried to trap me with a baby.

The kids started to rap Crazy Story (which hit a million by the way) as Durk sped to the hospital.

I was going to tell them to shut the fuck up but they were occupied so I let it slide.

We finally got to the hospital after what seemed like forever. Durk picked me up out of the car as the kids followed us into the hospital.

They brought me one of those rolling bed things (A/N :don't know wtf they called, sorry😂) and took me to a room.

"Sir are you the father?" the doctor asked.

"Yeah."

"Ok, the kids can't be in the room." Durk was about to get smart but he looked at me and decided it wasn't the time right now.

"Aight, here," he said handing the kids a $100 bill, "go sit down out there and wait. By some snacks from the vending machine or something."

"Daddy, I don't think it takes $100 bills," Sky said. He pointed to the door and they left out.

"Ok let's take a look. How many months are you?" she asked as she checked me out.

"Seven." The doctor made a weird face which kind of scared me a bit.

"Why the fuck you make that face?" Durk spat.

"She's awfully early. And by the look of things, the baby might not make it. We need to hurry up, it's not looking good."

2 more doctors came in and Durk grabbed my hand, seeing the worried look on my face. A few tears fell, not even from how bad it was hurting, just out of worry for my baby.

"Ok we're gonna have to do an emergency c section. Sweetheart, we're gonna put you to
sleep, alright?" I nodded my head and one of the doctors gave me a shot in the veins on my right arm. All I remember after that is me going into a deep sleep.

--

I opened my eyes seeing I was still in the hospital.

"She's going to be so crushed when she wakes up," I heard making the voice out to be Coi.

I leaned up letting them know I was awoke. Everybody looked so sad and you could see dried up tears on Durk's face.

I looked around the room and saw where my baby was supposed to be laying, but he wasn't there.

"Alaya -

"He didn't make it?" Everybody, including the kids came over and hugged me as I started to cry.

"We're sorry. If you need anything we here for you folks," Von said.

"Y'all want to be alone for a little bit? We'll take the kids home." I nodded my head and they left out the room, leaving me and Durk alone. We didn't say anything though, we just sat there.

"Your not gonna talk to me now? If you think it's my fault, then just say it." I probably shouldn't have said that, but that's how I was feeling. He's barely looked at me since I've been up, and when he did he looked at me like he hated me. Like, I was the reason our baby isn't alive.

"Alaya, shut up man. You didn't even see that shit. You didn't have to watch them people cut you open and then see your son dead," he yelled.

See this what we not gone do...

"So you think just because you saw that shit that your hurting more than me? Fuck out my face Durk!"

I didn't want him to leave. I wanted him to give me a hug and tell me it was ok, and I wanted to tell him it was ok. But we need time alone right now.

He shook his head before he stormed out the room, leaving me alone crying. That's the last thing I wanted right now.

________________________________
Told y'all it was finna get juicier💔 It's gone get better though!