21 - Return Of The Mack

I'm thinking about doing a big time skip soon😏 Spice this shit up...

Baby tell me what the fuck they know bout our love
I don't get tired I hit the gas, then we powered up
Return of the Mack, bae I work for the bag
On my turf, I'm the man, I just purred in your cat
- Kevin Gates

Alaya POV

"Positive."

We all stood in silence before Coi and Jayda hugged me while tears fell down my face. I wasn't sad but I wasn't happy. I was just in shock.

"I'm not ready for a baby."

"Well, you going to have to get ready," Jayda said as she rubbed my back. The boys still stood there shocked, especially Durk.

"And we got you through every step," Coi assured me. I love my friends.

"We should give y'all some time alone. Come on y'all," Jayda said. We all exchanged goodbyes as me and Durk sat there, waiting for someone to say something.

"Please don't tell me you want me to get an abortion."

He looked up at me with sad eyes, "no, you know I don't condone no abortions. It's just" he stopped.

"Just what?"

"We not prepared for this." I nodded my head and went upstairs to lay down. I was super tired and had so much to think about. Same for Durk.

"Why you leave me downstairs?"

"I just wanted to lay down." He sighed before he took off his clothes and got in the bed next to me. He pulled me into him and gave me a booty rub.

"Laya I know you scared right now. But I want you to know I got you through every step of the way."

"I'm just worried I'm not gonna be a good mom. Maybe because I never had a positive mother figure in my life."

My mom never was really there for me. She didn't give me the attention and support a girl needs. She didn't talk to me about things like periods and sex. It was like she was around physically but she wasn't there mentally.

"You gone be a great mama. Don't be doubting yourself. You know I ain't good at this pep talk shit, but just know I'm here for you through whatever," he said making me chuckle.

He lifted my chin up and pulled me into a passionate kiss. His tongue moved perfectly against mine as he got on top of me, slipping his hand into my panties since I was wearing a big t shirt.

This why I'm pregnant now...

He kept the kiss going as he massaged my dampened area. He pulled my panties down and put his head in between my legs, getting straight to work.

My legs started to shake from the unbearable
pleasure I was feeling. He stuck his tongue inside my hole and moved it around making my moans get louder.

He pulled down his drawers and revealed his hard shaft. He massaged his self slowly before he entered inside of me. I let out a loud moan as he stroked me deeply while sucking on my neck.

He sped up the pace hitting my spot, but still making sure to go deep. I was damn near screaming as he looked down at me.

"Damn, Laya," he groaned. He went even quicker as his balls slapped against my skin.

"I love you," I moaned out on accident. He stopped stroking me and looked at me surprised.

"You love me?"