46 - JUMP

These niggas hoes, you know, I know
He think he slick, I know he told
I'm on the road, still tottin' pole (Huh?)
My gun be hot, your shit be cold (Boom, boom)

- King Von

Alaya POV

We all sat down at the table and started to make our plates when Aunt Renae stopped us.

"Y'all know we pray before we eat," she remarked. Typical Aunt move.

"It ain't Thanksgiving," Bella said.

"Girl, it don't have to be Thanksgiving for you to bless food. Now, who's going to say the prayer?"she asked.

Everybody looked around, avoiding confrontation. I guess I'll be mature today.

"I'll say it," Bella huffed.

"I'll help you out," I added, "I'll start us off."
Aunt Renae smiled at us as everyone else bowed their heads.

I took a deep breath before I started, "Dear Lord, we thank you for putting food on our table and bringing all of our loved ones together."

"Even though a couple of our loved ones are bound to get beat up today, we still thank you for this gathering and pray you watch over them because a few of them might end up in the hospital tonight," Bella added.

Oh my god...

"Our family and friends that are here with us are out of their minds for mugging me and my twin, Lord. They must not know who we are. Please remind them," she continued.

This has nothing to do with the food but go off twin...

"Period," Jayda whispered.

"Please remove all of their negative energy from their bodies before they get beat up in Aunt Renae's house. They know that Alaya keeps a g-

"Thank you for the food, Amen," I said quickly cutting Bella off. Everybody said Amen awkwardly as they started to dig in.

"That was the most ghetto prayer on Earth," Bryson laughed.

"Tell me about it."

"I don't want any vegetables," Angelo complained as Durk made his plate.

"Me either," Grandbabi whined as Kayla made his.

"You have to eat vegetables," Bella teased as she laughed.

She was thrown off when Aunt Renae put some vegetables on her plate. She looked at her confused and then back at her plate.

"Um, I don't want vegetables either," she said.

"Well, you need to eat some," Aunt Renae told her. Bella rolled her eyes and mugged the fuck out of her.

"This old hag got me fucked up Alaya," she whispered to me.

"Girl shut up. You don't have to eat them," I laughed. She took her plate from Aunt Renae and went to sit down. I made mines and sat in between her and Angelo at the table.

Durk sat directly in front of me, Pooh was in front of Angelo with Coi beside him, Asian sat in front of Bella and Von sat by her.

I don't know why he let Asian sit by Durk, she might touch his dick under the table.

Bryson sat next to Von, and Jayda sat in between him and Grandbabi with Kayla beside him.

The table was quiet as everybody ate besides small side conversations here and there.