29 - Silent Nite

I put your joy and your feeling fore mine
These days I'm angry, angry inside
No words to say, one thing to do
Move on and fall back from you

- Tink

Alaya POV - a week later

I sat in the bed waiting for Spongebob to come on. The hotel room was a mess. There were empty boxes of food and bags of clothes everywhere.

When I took the kids back to Durk's, I basically had to fight his ass to pack my shit. He kept dumping it out and trying to talk to me. I almost dumped the glock on his stupid ass.

I haven't moved from this bed since then and I know I smell like shit. Depression hit me hard.

It hurt that Durk cheated, but it hurt even more that he did it while I was grieving and taking care of HIS kids. Now I'm just angry and drained.

I went ghost on everybody. Even Coi and Jayda. They've been blowing me up non stop and I really don't want any social interaction.

"Finally," I groaned as Spongebob came on. I grabbed the bag of Hot Cheetos next to me and opened them up before somebody knocked on the door.

"Go away."

I thought whoever was at the door was gone, until the door opened revealing Dayvon🙄

"How did you get in here? How the fuck you know where I was?"

"Baby, I'm a felon. I can break into anywhere and I can find anybody," he smirked. I gave him the "bitch stop lying" look and he gave in.

"I had Brandon find you and then tell me the room number," he admitted showing me the key. I rolled my eyes and he looked around the room with a disgusted look.

"So this hotel don't got house keeping or something?" he asked opening the blinds. I hissed and shielded myself under the cover.

"You a fucking vampire now or something, gang?" He snatched the cover off of me and made me get used to the light.

"Von what do you want?"

"I came to check on your ass. You sitting in this dirty ass room, smelling like ass, and looking depressed as hell. I know shit ain't been good for you, but you can't just sit around all day," he said. He didn't even have to be that honest😒

"Yes, I can," I said getting back in the bed.

"No you not. You going to getcho ass up, get in the shower, and get out this room."

"I ain't doing shit."

---

"Get off of me!" I yelled as Von pushed me into the car.

"Stop making a scene folks. You not sitting in that damn room all day," he said slamming the door. I folded my arms as he got in on the drivers side.

He forced me to shower, which I'm not complaining about because I needed too. But he basically dragged me into the car.

"So where you wanna go?" He asked smiling. I never noticed how nice his smile was until now.

"I don't wanna go nowhere."

"Welp, we are. I know the perfect place," he said still smiling.

Stupid fine ass nigga...

He let me listened to his unreleased music while we drove to this mystery place.

After a while, we pulled up to a fair. It had rides, food, games, all that shit. They didn't have a bed though😒

He payed for us to enter and we walked inside.