22 - Go Bestfriend

Why this bitch wanna pop shit we was just cool now this bitch wanna act like an opp bitch
Oh she mad she can't stop shit
Said that my breath stink, cause I'm spitting that hot shit
- $hyfromdatre

Alaya POV

I sighed and walked outside with everybody following behind me. Durk was on top of one guy, punching him in his face. Von was kicking the other one with his bowlegged ass. The guy pulled Von's leg and made him fall, but Pooh pushed him so Von could start winning again.

I pulled my gun out of my purse and readjusted the silencer.

"AIGHT! EVERYBODY SIT STILL SND SHUT UP BEFORE I AIR THIS BITCH OUT!"

They stopped fighting and looked at me. Durk and Von were still holding the guys by their shirts making sure they don't get away.

I know my ass don't need to be worried about this shit right now so I handed Durk the gun and got in the car. The girls followed me and we waited for the boys to handle it.

Not all this going down at IHOP...

A little while later, the boys came back to the car.

"Y'all let them go?"

"Yep. Don't worry it's all apart of our plan," Durk said.

"What plan?"

"Nothing, just worry about yourself and the baby. It's taken care of."

"I haven't even been pregnant for a month and y'all already acting like I'm handicapped. I'm not disabled."

This pregnant shit is getting on my nerves. I'm not even big yet and my feet are hurting.

"Whatever, get out the car," Durk said to Coi, Jayda, and Asian.

"Nigga, what?" Jayda asked.

"You heard him, get out the car. Only real niggas allowed in Alaya car," Von hyped. The girls got out the car and the boys got in.

After minutes of silence, Durk pulled up to Von's house.

"Why we here?" Von asked.

"Nigga get out the car. Y'all not about to be at my house everyday," Durk groaned. They were there everyday. I needed a break.

He rolled his eyes before he got out the car. He dropped off Pooh and we went back home. When we walked in, I grabbed some Oreos and peanut butter and went back into the living room to watch tv.

"What cartoon are we gonna watch today little one?" I said to myself. I flipped through the channels before I stopped on the Loud House. I split the Oreo and licked the cream out of it before dipping the cookie in the peanut butter.

"Imagine having 11 kids. I know that pussy stretched out," I said shaking my head at the show.

What made her want to keep having kids? Either she wanted a big family or her husband had horrible pull out game.

Durk came downstairs and gave me a disgusted look when he saw what I was eating.

"What?"

"Oreos and peanut butter?"

"Pregnancy cravings." He nodded his head and took one of the Oreos. I split another one and licked the cream, noticing Durk look at me with wide eyes.

Well his eyes are always wide but you get it...

"If you tryna fuck just say that." He smirked at me before picked me up and pulling me into a kiss, making me drop my oreos. He tongued me down as he carried me upstairs.

"Eating damn peanut butter," he said pulling away. I laughed at him before he pulled my pants down.

___ Hours later

"Shittt," I moaned as Durk pounded into me. My legs were behind my head and we were both close.

"Let's make twins," he said as he released his seeds inside me for the 3rd time.

That's not how it works but ok...

I climaxed once again as he pulled out and fell down on my chest. I caught my breath and looked down to see him passed out.

"Durk," I called out. I tried to push him off of me so I could get cleaned up but he wouldn't move. I sighed before I let sleep take over.

My back is going to be hurting tomorrow for sure.

The next day...

I woke up to the sound of Durk's voice. It sounded like he was on the phone.

"Nikki, shut the fuck up man. You know I take care of my kids," he said angrily. I should take the phone out of his hands and start something with her since she wanna talk big shit on the media.

"Alright, I'm on my way." He hung up the phone and turned around.

"Good morning," he said pecking my lips.

"Good morning. What was that all about?"

"I gotta go get Bella and Angelo from Nikki's, she tripping."

"Welp, I'm going," I said getting up.

"Nope. Sit yo ass back down. I already know if I bring you to her crib, she gone start some shit."

"Well, I'm very mature." He gave me a straight face, basically trying to tell me I'm not.

"Yes I am. Come on let's go see the children."

I got in the shower and started to wash up when I felt someone touch me, knowing it was Durk.

"Nigga who said you could shower with me?"He pushed me against the wall by my neck and gripped my ass.

Y'all know what happened...

---

We got out the car and knocked on Nikki's door. A couple of seconds later, Bella and Angelo answered the door.

"Where y'all mama at?"

"She in her room with Damian," Angelo said.

"Who the fuck is Damien," Durk semi- yelled.

"Some man she been fucking on," Bella said. Angelo was the nice respectful one, Bella was the rude smart ass.

Durk didn't even say anything about Bella cussing, he just came in the house and went up to Nikki's room. I followed behind him and as we got closer, you could hear moans.

Oh my god...

He opened the door and a man, supposedly Damian, was giving her fat ass back shots.

I started laughing as Durk stood there with a disgusted look on his face as they tried to cover up. I was on the floor getting weak and Durk even let out a few chuckles when he looked at me.

"Ok, go bestfriend," I joked.

"Get the kids and get the fuck out my house," she yelled.

"Durk," I said staring at Damian, still laughing a little bit.

"Yeah," he answered lowly chuckling.

"That's the nigga you fought at IHOP."

________________________________

Time skip next chapter...