30 - Enough for You

You found someone more exciting the next second you were gone,
And you left me there crying wondering what I did wrong,
And you always say I'm never satisfied but I don't think that's true,
Cause all I ever wanted was to be enough for you
- Olivia Rodrigo

(I just love her whole album😫)^

Omniscient POV

Dayvon sped to Durk's house. Alaya's anxiety rose the closer they got.

They pulled up to his house and there were cars everywhere. Von stepped out the car and slammed the door, but Alaya sat there.

He got a nice distance from the car before he realized she wasn't there. He rolled his eyes and walked up to the passenger side of the car.

"Fuck you doing? Get out the car," he said. She looked around at all the people here and shook her head no.

He had forgot all about her social anxiety. The last time she was around this many people was in Cincinnati and she ended up getting kidnapped and raped. After seeing the post, she knew if she went inside that it would hurt more than being raped.

He sighed and grabbed her hand, pulling her out the car. Walking down the sidewalk and through the crowds, he didn't let it go. Even with people screaming his name and recording. He knew what would happen if he let it go.

After what seemed like forever, they saw it. Asian was all over Durk, and he looked like he was high, but he wasn't pushing her off. He was feeding into it.

Neither of them would admit it, but that broke Alaya and Von. Durk and Asian had already lost both of them, but for them to be sitting here all hugged up and trending on social media made them more angry and hurt than ever.

Von let go of Alaya's hand and tried to charge for Durk, but Alaya stopped him. She grabbed his hand again, just so she wouldn't start freaking out, and walked over to their exes.

A smirk grew on Asian's face and when Durk noticed them, the first thing he looked at was their connected hands.

"So this what y'all on now?" Von spoke.

"That's what y'all on now?" Durk said, standing up and motioning to their hands. Von let it go and Alaya made sure to keep her breathing under control. She didn't want to pass out in front of all these people. It would be on the Shade Room real quick.

"Nigga I shouldn't have to be there for her cause that was supposed to be your job. Instead you fucking on her trifling ass cousin. You bogus as fuck," Von argued. Asian let out laughs as she watched the two friends size each other up.

Asian was enjoying the show and Alaya didn't think it was funny. Maybe she needed to fight so she could take her anger out.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because this shit is hilarious. What was you gone do about, cousin?" Alaya tapped her foot, trying to spare her cousin. But Asian couldn't take a hint.

"Hm, like I though bi-." She was cut off by Alaya punching her in her mouth. Asian tried to pull Alaya onto the floor, but she kept her balance, making sure to connect her hits.

Asian could fight, just not better than Alaya.🤷🏽‍♀️

Asian sent one good punch to the side of Alaya's head, but Alaya ate it and stomped her into the floor. Everybody was recording and egging it on until Durk pulled Alaya off and held her back.

"Get the fuck off of me! You are not allowed to put your hands on me," she said pushing him off. He grabbed her again and held her so she wouldn't charge at Asian again.