37 - Only

Y'all on my ass about the homie hop😭 Imma fix it, I swear‼️

Nothing but real niggas only, bad bitches only,
Rich niggas only, independent bitches only
Boss niggas only, thick bitches only,
I got my real niggas here by my side, only

- Chris Brown

Alaya POV - 1 week later

I was at Durk's house to see Bella and Angelo before I go to Miami in the morning. I'm gonna miss my little mini mes.

Angelo was trying to make a pizza while me and Bella made tiktoks.

"No, you not doing the she toxic part right," she told me.

"Yes I am, though," I replied as Durk came down the steps.

"Man, what are you doing?" he said when he saw Angelo.

"I'm making a pizza."

"No the hell you not, you just making a mess. You getting the toppings everywhere except on the dough."

"How about you help him since he's making such a mess?" He rolled his eyes and helped Angelo.

I've been over here a lot the last few days. I guess you could say Durk and I have a little friendship going on (that Von does not know about).

I'm not trying to hide anything from him, I just know he doesn't trust Durk any more after everything that's happened. But, I moved on so why can't he?

Von has a problem with moving on with things. He's a "we beefing until we die" type of nigga.

But I'm only being cordial with Durk because of the kids. I still haven't fully forgave him yet.

I don't even think Durk knows I'm fucking with Von. Anyways...

I haven't heard from Asian so I guess she been hiding out. It's okay cause I got an ass whooping with her name on it. Maybe a bullet, too. 🤔

"You didn't even preheat the oven," Durk groaned.

"How was I supposed to know you had to do that?" Angelo asked. I think Durk forgets how old his kids are.

My phone started ringing and it was Jayda. When I answered it, her and Coi appeared on the screen.

"I don't appreciate how y'all are always together and not including me. If I remember correctly, I'm the reason y'all are friends."

"Your always with your side nigga Durk and his children," Jayda big mouth ass said.

Just outta order...

"Stay in a dog's place," Durk said getting in the camera. She rolled her eyes and gave him the finger before he walked away.

"Hey, y'all," Bella greeted getting in the camera.

My phone dang (is it dang or dung?) and it was Von.

DaddyVon 🍆 😏💙
Bring some food when you come back or that's your ass.

Me
I'm not bringing you shit since you wanna be a smart ass.

DaddyVon 🍆 😏💙
Aight, Imma fuck you up when you get here🍆😏

I'm scared now...

Bella, Coi, and Jayda want to keep yelling gang and shit. This nigga tryna wreck my ass.

"Gang, gang," Bella said giggling.