43 - Humble

Thinkin' 'bout that shit you said, I can't get it out my head
I know that my heart is black, so all my cars' insides is red
I don't wanna argue with no one, let's get this guap instead
I ain't tryna beef with none these niggas 'cause all my opps is dead
- Lil Baby

Alaya POV

I slowly pushed Bella behind me. I could feel her shaking as she clutched onto my shirt.

"Where your little OTF friends now, huh?"he chuckled sarcastically through the mask.

He took the safety off the gun and cocked it back.

Don't let this man shoot me in front of this girl.

I felt Bella discreetly go into my purse and pull out my gun.

Yassss, twin...

She softly placed it into my hands and held onto my shirt again.

Right when I clutched the gun, he noticed it was in my hand. I pushed Bella to the ground and shot him in his stomach, making the gun fly out his hand.

But by the time the bullet had hit him, he had already shot me in my chest.

We both fell to the ground and now Bella was crying. There was blood oozing out of my body, and I needed to get my phone.

"Bella," I said, barely above a whisper.

"It's okay, I know what to do," she cried.

She lifted my shirt a little and used it to put pressure on where I was hit. Then, she grabbed my phone out of my purse and called her daddy.

I taught her well...

"Wassup, La- Oh hey sweetie,why you look like you been crying?" he said seeing Bella in the camera.

"Daddy, Laya got shot at the restaurant." She turned the camera around and showed me laying there.

He didn't waste anytime. He told us he was on the way and hung up the phone.

"I'm going to call Uncle Von and Uncle Pooh, just in case," she sniffed. She started pressing a little bit harder, making me groan.

"Ahhh, Bella," I whined. I wanted to cry, but I couldn't let her see I was scared.

"I'm sorry." She was still crying and her little arms were shaking.

She called Von and Pooh and they said they'd be here soon.

"Your gonna be okay," she said trying to calm me down. I was bleeding out all over the sidewalk and was starting to get more worried. I could barely keep my eyes open.

I don't even know if I killed the guy or not. He was just bleeding out in front of us.

Coincidentally, Von, Durk, and Pooh all pulled up at the same time. Coi was in the same car as Pooh.

"Hurry up," Bella yelled.

Get my baby away, she don't need to be seeing this...

They ran over to me, skipping over the guy in the mask. Coi picked up Bella and took her to the car.

Durk and Von picked me up and put me in the backseat.