50 - Moment For Life

This is the last chapter! The sequel will be up in about 3 - 5 days! Thank y'all for reading!🥰

Damn, this one for the books, man
I swear this shit is as fun as it looks, man
I'm really tryna make it more than what it is
'Cause everybody dies, but not everybody lives

- Drake

Alaya POV

"Moving?" Jayda yelled, "Moving where?"

"Lake Villa. I found a nice condo up there and I think that's where I wanna stay."

"That's an hour away!" she exaggerated, "Who am I going to talk to and make fun of?"

"You got Coi." She looked Coi up and down and shook her head.

"Coi my bitch too but she's too sweet and nice. Your the thugged out one with love issues, the glue of the crew," she continued.

See bitch, you not going to keep talking about my love life💀

"Well, I'll always visit y'all but I'm ready to get out of Chicago and get some new experiences."

"Yeah, we're going to miss y'all," Bella said putting her arm around my shoulder.

"Twin, you can't come with me."

She gave me a sad look and walked away with her head down.

Von and Durk looked at me like they were confused and hurt at the same. Pooh looked nonchalant like usual.

"Why everybody look so sad?" Jayda blurted out.

"So, you just up and leave your niggas, huh?" Von said.

I knew he was going to start this as soon as I gave the news.

"Here you go getting all mad."

"Who said I was mad? I really don't give a fuck. I should be surprised but I'm not because this is some shit you would do," he ranted.

"Nigga what you mean this is some shit I'd do?"

"When shit get a little tough for you, you want to run away instead of figuring out the problem."

Durk nodded his head, agreeing with Von.

"You know what the problem is? Y'all are the problem! All of my problems include y'all! Y'all are the source of all of my stress! So you know what I'm doing? Getting away from y'all."

"Now you putting this shit on us," Durk finally spoke up.

"Don't start arguing y'all," Coi said standing in front of me, trying to be the peace maker per usual.

"No fuck that, we ARE about to start arguing," I said, softly moving her to the side. "Go ahead and get what you got to say off your chest so I can get the fuck outta Chicago and not have to see y'all again."

"How the fuck are we the problem?" Durk spoke, getting loud.

"Don't get loud with me. Do I need to refresh y'all memory? We'll start with you first, nigga," I said getting in Von's face.

Now I'm about to get personal..

"Do I need to remind you on how you sat in my face for months knowing that my hoe ass cousin was pregnant with your child? What type of weird shit is that? And let's add all that shit y'all were talking at Aunt Renae's," I continued taking a quick glance at Durk and then back at Von.

"Oh ok. Now you," I emphasized walking over to Durk.

"Your the reason I got kidnapped, you don't handle the opps when your supposed to so they come after me, you fucked my cousin, you broke my fucking lease and I was living door to door, and not that it's a problem but I CARE for YOUR kids."