2- No More Parties

Fuck everybody, I can't trust nobody
I ain't even really tryna party
Don't invite me to no parties
- Coi Leray

Von POV
"Aye, folks. What's going on with you and my besto?" I asked Durk. We were in the car on our way to pick up Alaya so we could go meet these niggas who shot up the club.

"What you mean?" he said like he was confused. He knew what I was talking about though.

"You know what I'm talking about. I saw y'all yesterday. You was all over her," I smirked.

"Aight bruh. I'm kinda feeling her. She ain't like these other hoes," he grinned.

A while back, I used to like Alaya. But now I just see her as a friend, and I wouldn't be jealous if she went with Durk or any other nigga. They just better do her right.

"Look at you. My bestie turning you into a simp and she ain't even gave you none yet," Pooh laughed.

"Nigga what I tell you about that shit? That's my besto not yours," I mugged him.

He waved me off as we pulled up to Alaya's.

Alaya POV

I heard Durk honk the horn signaling for me to come out. I made sure to grab my keys and lock the door.

"Hey," I said as I got in the car.

"Hey," they greeted me as Durk pulled off.

"What the fuck are y'all listening, too?" I said slightly irritated. They were listening to the radio and they were playing some weak ass song. Nope, we can't have that.

I connected my phone to the car and started to play Slime Belief by NBA Youngboy.

"Yessirrrrr," Von smiled, "this why you my besto."

"Can you make it better, trap out like Griselda," I sang.

"Post up with Berettas, hustlin through the night yeah," Von went.

"Spin the block finna stretch em, wake the hood up when we wet em," sang Pooh.

We all looked at Durk for him to go next, but of course this nigga just kept driving and ignored us.

"This why we don't fuck with you," Von said.

"Shut yo lame ass up," Durk mugged him.

"Durk when you dropping some more music?" I asked him.

"Soon," he answered with a smile. I smiled back and he stared at me for a while, causing Von and Pooh to smirk at us.

"What?"

"Y'all cute or whatever," Von said like a girl.

"Hop off, nigga," Durk said, punching him in the arm. After minutes of them arguing, we finally pulled up to the 63rd Street Mob's trap house.

"You better move with yo Mermaid Man lookin ass," Von said to Durk.

"Nigga you look like Barnacle Boy," he responded making us laugh. "Barnacle bitch."

"Whatever, bruh. This one of they traps?" Durk nodded his head before tucking his gun.

"Everybody strapped?" Durk asked. We gave him approval and we got out the car. There was about 3 niggas on the porch.

"Fuck y'all here for?" one of them said.

"Where Zay at?" Durk asked.

"He ain't here. Don't be walking up here like you boss man or something, nigga."