35 - Mad At You

Damn, I ain't even really tryna be stupid,
Damn, I ain't even really tryna go through this,
Damn, I ain't really tryna find me a new bitch,
Damn, I should've beat them sizes, I'm stupid
I held you down, you ruthless,
Don't know how you can do it
- King Von

Alaya POV

"Nigga fuck you mean what they do that for? You caused all this shit," Von yelled at Durk.

The medicine was fucking me up and I keep laughing even though nothing is funny. I could still understand what was going on though.

Grandbabi crawled in the bed with me and laid down. Where the fuck his shoes at?

"How the fuck is it my fault she got jumped?" Durk replied.

"Nigga if you could keep your dick in your fucking relationship, none of this bullshit would be going on right now."

"Ok Von, but you can't only blame Durk for that. Asian is wrong, too," Coi chimed in.

"Oh fasho. Her ass is grass too," Von nodded.

I think they were getting sick of me laughing because when I did it again they all started staring at me.

"What, it's not my fault. I think they gave me an edible," I said still laughing.

"Anyways," Von started again, "hell yeah Asian wrong and when I see her I'mma break her damn skull. But, you don't see her coming around trying to act buddy buddy like she ain't fuck up."

"Real nigga shit," I said laughing harder. When is this shit gone wear off? I'm getting sick of myself.

"Everybody including Alaya done forgave me for my fuck up except for you. I did some lame ass shit and I'm sorry, but damn nigga move on," Durk groaned.

Von turned away from Durk and looked at me. He looked confused but at the same time kind of hurt.

"You forgave him?"

I knew I should've walked off when we had that talk in the basement...

"Yeah," I said, finally not laughing.

He didn't even say anything, he just looked at me like he was disappointed and shook his head.

I hope he not mad at me because I need him to get me some food. I ain't eating this hospital shit.

"Ok, well it looks like y'all need to have couple talk," Jayda said. "Call me if you need anything, love you," she said before she rushed out the room. Coi and Pooh said bye before they followed behind her.

They always tryna leave me when they know I'm about to get into an argument.

"Y'all a thing now?" Durk asked looking a little mad. I was gonna say yeah just to make him more mad but with the way Von was looking at me, it's not the time to joke around.

"Nah, we not," Von said.

This the first time he ever denied someone saying we dated. Yeah, he really mad...

"Alright, I'm about to dip. I'm glad you good Laya," he said giving me a hug.

"You got the money I sent you?" he whispered in my ear. I pulled away and nodded my head yes. Bella and Angelo gave me hugs before they left me and Von in the room together.

Make sure the flowers blue at my funeral...

"What you mad at me for?"

"Nothing, just can't believe you forgave this nigga."

"Why can't I forgive him?" I asked getting louder. He keeps beating around the bush instead of saying what he has to say.

"Folks calm yo ass down. I ain't say you couldn't forgive him, I'm just shocked. This the same nigga that cheated on you with your cousin while you was grieving the loss of your baby. Then he had the nerve to be posted up with her all over social media. Certain shit you just don't forgive," he said a little too loud and hard for my liking.

Don't tell me to quiet down and then start getting loud. What type of fuck shit is that?

"Ok, I get that but we n- ," I stopped, "Hold on. Why the fuck am I explaining myself to you? We not in a fucking relationship."

He scoffed and let out sarcastic chuckles before he let me have it, "you know what gang. You right. We ain't in no fucking relationship so let me stop trying to help your stupid ass. And stop acting like you don't see me throwing hints that I wanna be with you."

That shocked me a little. Maybe I need to be checked. Hold on, let me tune back in to what he saying in case he get out of line.

"But let me ask you this. Why would you forgive Durk, but you wouldn't forgive Asian? Let that sink in," he said picking up a sleeping Grandbabi.

I couldn't even answer that question. Durk and Asian are in the same boat and I forgave Durk, but for some reason I wouldn't let myself forgive Asian, even before she jumped me. Maybe because she's my blood? I don't know.

"Don't hit my phone up either. Bout of sick of motherfuckers trying to talk to me like I won't catch a body in this bitch. And to think I was starting to fall for your ass. It was fun while it lasted I guess," he said before he left me there shocked.

I know y'all gone take up for him but he over did it, I don't care what y'all say. How did me forgiving Durk make him that mad?

I guess me saying we not in a relationship hurt his feelings a little bit. I ain't think he was gone do all that though☹️

As soon as I decorate his contact name in my phone, we get into an argument. I'm talking eggplant emoji and all🙄

I was about to call his phone and tell him to get over his self and get me some McDonalds but I didn't want him to cuss me out. Or worse...

I just turned over in the bed and decided to sleep on it.

Let me stop lying, I did cry a little bit...

I was going through my camera roll and the picture of Von sleeping on my chest came up. I'm heart broken like we broke up or something.

Then it hit me, "one mans loss is another mans treasure."

Now my slow ass know what he meant...

I was about to go to sleep when Jayda texted me. It was a screenshot of a first class plane ticket to Miami next week.

Wayda💙
Von bought it for you. You better make up with his ass.

________________________________

This shit was real short. We getting there though.

Hehehe🥲😭^^^

Hehehe🥲😭^^^