18 - Party

I got a few girls on the way baby girl you ain't leaving,
It's my birthday with a cake, fuck it up and let me eat it
- Chris Brown

Alaya POV - 5 days later

We were back in Chicago and it was Durk's birthday. Von and Pooh decided to push back their release party so they could help me out. Coi and Jayda were currently helping me make breakfast while he slept.

Everybody was here waiting for him to wake up. Von, Pooh, Baby, Asian, his kids, and a few members of OTF.

"Go pour some water on that nigga," Von said "He need to get up."

"No, let him sleep."

"You would've poured water on me though," Pooh said.

"Whatever. Von go see if he up." He pulled Asian off his lap and went upstairs to check.

Not too much later, he came running down the stairs.

"Get ready to yell happy birthday," he whispered.

"Is he waking up?"

"Yeah, I threw water on him." Niggas just don't listen.

The stairs started to creak indicating that Durk was coming down the stairs.

"One two three."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" We all yelled. The kids ran up to him and hugged him as a smile crept on his face.

"Thank y'all," he said hugging them. He let them go and pulled me into a kiss.

"That's fucking nasty," Bella yelled.

Oop...

"You damn right Lil folks," Von fake gagged.

"Girl shut up for you get yo ass whooped," Durk bucked at Bella. "And I'm on your ass for pouring that water on me bitch," he said pointing at Von.

"Anyways," I started before Sky cut me off.

"Daddy we made you something," she said holding a poster board. It had pictures of Durk on it with "Happy Birthday Daddy" on top.

"Aww thank y'all," he said grabbing it. "At least my kids love me."

"Aight nigga, now you not getting your gift," Von said.

"I'm just playing twin, don't be like that."

"Alright so I guess I'll go first," Pooh started. We all sat down in the living room to give out gifts.

"I ain't finna get into all that sappy shit, but Happy Birthday my nigga. Me and my baby..."

"Not your baby," Coi cut him off as she stood up. Von started laughing as Pooh squinted his eyes at her.

"Anyways, I know I only known you for like a week, but we cool I guess," she added. "So me and POOH got you something."

She went over to the table and grabbed a box, opening it to reveal a pair of diamond earings. The diamonds blinged as Durk looked at them with bigger eyes than usual.

"The ones you got in your ears ain't blinging no more so we got you some new ones."

"Thank y'all man," he said dapping up Pooh
and giving Coi a side hug.

"Alright we next, get up," Jayda said as her and baby stood up.

"You know I don't fuck with you like that and you make me wanna beat your ass, but you make my best friend happy so happy birthday," she said handing him a bag.