32 - Touchin, Lovin

Sometimes I tell him I love him because I just wanna fuck em
I never love em or cuff em and when we done Imma duck em
He Ferragamo the buckle, he Louis V on the duffel
The pussy wetter than puddles, I ride his dick like a shuttle

- Nicki Minaj

Omniscient POV

"Asian pregnant." Von came outside and closed the door behind him.

"What that got to do with me? You the one who been fucking her."

Did Von nut in Asian? A few times. But when they started arguing, they weren't having sex. Since Durk was the last person she slept with, of course Von automatically thought it was his.

"I didn't nut in her ass. She told me she getting a DNA test right now. That's your baby, man."

Von stood there looking at the ground. He didn't want a baby by Asian. He had gotten away from her and her drama, but a baby would mean he would have to be cordial.

On top of that, he had his eyes on somebody else.

"Imma talk to her ass. Don't be telling everybody either," he told Durk making him nod his head.

"Can you tell Alaya to call me?" Von nodded his head yes and went back inside. He wasn't going to tell Alaya nothing.

He made a little note in his head to talk to Asian as he walked back to the kitchen.

---
Alaya POV

"We had to push our trip back because of your ass," Jayda told me.

A few weeks back, we made plans to go on a girls trip to Miami. But then all that shit went down.

"Well, we can go as soon as possible. Just before or after my birthday."

"Oh shit, your birthday is in 3 weeks. What's the word? What we doing?"

"I don't know yet. I might just go to dinner or something."

"A dinner? No, we're going to party, give gifts, get drunk, all that good stuff. Speaking of gifts, give me some ideas."

"A good best friend would be able to think of something I would like," I said.

"I can think of something but you never actually tell me you want things so how the fuck am I supposed to know."

Now that I think about it, there's not a lot of things I would want.

Von walked back into the kitchen and he looked a little uncomfortable.

"Who was at the door?"

"Nobody important. What y'all talking about?"

Mhm, this nigga lying...

"Alaya birthday," Coi told him.

"Oh that shit is coming up. Imma have to hook you up lil foe nem," he smiled, putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Aw, y'all cute as fuck," Jayda squealed taking a picture.

"You extra as fuck," Von said in the same tone as her. Jayda rolled her eyes and mumbled something under her breath.