39 - No Statements

Get on niggas asses, you fuck with them niggas, we don't give out passes,
Them niggas was bragging, get on they ass and turnt they brothers ashes,
Dissin me ain't safe, this shit foreal, my shit gone come with caskets,
I hang with some takers, they ain't with me if you catch them niggas asking (Man, what?)

- Kuttem Reese & Lil Durk

A/N: this my shit💙 it's so underrated (in the mm)^^^

Alaya POV ~ the next day

We walked through the aquarium looking at the sharks and all the different kinds of fish.

"Remind me why we came here again," Jayda said.

"Yeah, it's boring as fuck here."

"No it's not. I like to look at all the animals. It's relaxing," Coi said.

"Yeah and you know when I get relaxed, I get to thinking," Jayda smirked.

This bitch about to start something with me 😒

"Go ahead and talk shit about me."

"Ok," she started, "not that's it's my business or anything, but the night before we went to Skyzone, when Von was getting chased by the police and he came to Durk's," she implied. I nodded my head to let her know that I'm still listening.

"Did y'all fuck?" she asked. Coi stopped walking and turned around to hear my response.

"No, I told y'all we didn't fuck. We just kissed and there was a tiny bit of fingering."

"Aha! So you cheated on Durk first?" she said a little too loud for my liking.

"No the fuck I di-. Oh my god I did cheat on him first," I gasped.

This bitch started laughing like the shit is funny. I'm a fucking hoe🤦🏽‍♀️

"Wait actually no she didn't," Coi said.

Yes Coi, rearrange the story and clear my ass.

"How didn't she?" Jayda asked.

"Alaya and Von had that little moment about 3 weeks ago. Durk was already fucking with Asian before that," she explained.

"And how do you know this?"

"He told Pooh everything that happened and when it happened, and then Pooh told me."

"Oop, Pooh playing telephone. Better watch his ass," Jayda laughed.

"Don't do my man-," Coi blurted out before she put her hand over her mouth.

"YOUR MAN? Y'all been fucking around and you didn't tell us?" I cheesed.

"Yes, but we been keeping it on the hush. We were going to tell y'all but then shit went left."

"Well, I'm happy for y'all. I've been noticing you not as uptight as you usually are. Pooh must be dicking you down."

She gave me the finger as we walked past the alligator enclosure.

"That thing is ugly as fuck," Coi said.

"Yeah, it kinda look like Jayda."

"What if I was suicidal? What if that was my last straw?"

"Aww, I sowwy." She rolled her eyes and we continued to walk through this boring ass aquarium.

________________________________