4 - The Sleepover

You can't be my wifey,
Your just like me,
Your just like me, You
Doing thotty things like it's okay,
- A Boogie with da Hoodie
Alaya POV

"WHEN I DO MY DANCE, MONEY FIGHT THESE NIGGAS THROWING BANDS," Jayda sang loudly.

"JT I AIN'T PLAYING, LIL BITCH I DON'T WANT YOUR MAN," went Asian.

"THESE RICH NIGGAS THROWING PAPER, NOW ITS TIME FOR THE TWERKULATOR," I sang. We all started twerking and the boys got behind us.

"I'm fucked up bruh," Asian yelled. Everybody was drinking and smoking and having a good time.

"I'm hornyyyyy," Jayda drunk ass said.

Bitch don't got no filter...

"Jayda be quiet," I laughed. Baby had the biggest smile on his face, I'm telling you this nigga thought he was getting some tonight.

When twerkulator stopped playing, Throat Baby Remix came on.

Y'all know I had to do it...

"I LIKE TO BE FUCKED LIKE A SLUT. COME HERE DADDY LEMME EAT IT UPPPP," I sang loudly. The girls hyped me up and the boys looked at me like I was crazy.

"Period," Asian slurred.

"You suck dick?" Jayda smirked at me. I smirked back and Durk was waiting for my response. I did a slow head nod while licking my lips.

I looked at Durk and he was smiling ear to ear. I don't know why he think he just gone get some of this pussy so easily though.🤷🏽‍♀️

"Yes bitch. Take notes, Durk. She want somebody who nasty," Jayda said.

"Well, Imma be there when the time comes," he replied.

"I'm a sapiosexual, we can be flexible. Bae, I'll make your mind cum," I sang.

(A/N: I was listening to this earlier😭)

"Oh forreal," Durk says, staring into my soul.

Boy you gone make me act up...

"Aye, Jayda come with me to the bathroom real quick," Baby said. He pulls her off the couch and starts heading to the bathroom.

"The bathroom?" Von blurts out with a confused look on her face.

"Hold on, I'll be right back," he says dropping her hand and going outside to get something out of the car.

He probably getting some condoms. Lil horny freaky fuck...

"Fuck y'all going to the bathroom for," Von asks. Jayda smirks at him and turns her attention back to the door since it was opening.

All the boys started talking about something and Jayda was standing there waiting for Baby to get done.

"Take his money," I mouthed to her, while clapping and using different hand signals. "Take all that nigga money."

(A/N: I gotta stay off TikTok😂)

She made signals and mouthed back, "Gotta make sure the dick good first. That's more important."

Jayda and I came up with this weird way of communicating by mouthing and making different hand movements. It was hard at the beginning, but now we take advantage of it and be having a full conversation while nobody knows what we're saying.

"Yes, then if it's good take his money," I mouthed and signaled. We went back and forth, until we realized that it had got quiet and everybody was looking at us.

"Fuck is y'all doing?" Pooh asked. We ignored his question and Jayda went upstairs to the bathroom with Baby.

"Asian," Von called Asian since she was looking at her phone. She looked up and he pulled her off the couch and took her into one of the guest bedrooms.

Who said these motherfuckers could fuck all over my house? Niggas ain't got no manners

Now it was just me, Pooh and Durk in the living room.

"I need another Backwood," Pooh said, "I'm finna ride to Manny's." Manny's was the corner store that was open 24 hours. He got up and left out and now it was just Durk and I.

He scooted closer to me and started kissing my lips, going down to my neck, and then somehow ended up with his face in between my boobs, since my shirt wasn't buttoned up all the way.

I let out a few low moans, not wanting to be too loud since it was still people here. He came back up and pecked my lips before we heard loud moaning coming from the guest room.

"They nasty," Durk said as we laughed.

"Nigga you was just finna try to fuck me," I laughed more.

"Shut up," he said. He kissed me deeply before he picked me up and carried me up the stairs to my room.

We walked past the bathroom and heard Jayda moaning so loud making us laugh and cringe at the sound.

Everybody just getting some tonight huh...

Durk laid me on the bed and continued to kiss me everywhere.

"Who said I was letting you fuck?" I smirked at him. He stopped kissing me and looked up.

"Who said I wanted to fuck you?" he responded. I looked at him in his eyes and he knew exactly what I was finna say.

Nigga know he wanna fuck me🙄

"Ok, I do want to, but I told you I ain't wanna rush into nothing and I meant that. We don't gotta have sex, but I wanna please you," he went on. "Plus I been waiting too long for this and I'm sick of imagining it in my head. This shit finna happen for real." I laughed at him before I pulled him in for a deep, sloppy kiss.

He took off my onesie and I was now only in my panties. He kissed down my body until he finally got down to Ms Ma'am😏

He pulled my panties off and started rubbing me with his index finger. He spread my legs wider before he started to eat me out. I pushed his head down not wanting him to stop, and I could feel him smirk as he continued to please me.

"Oooooh Durk, fuck," I moaned out. He put two fingers in my mouth and used his other hand to massage me. He took his fingers out of my mouth and put them then inside me, still using his mouth.

His head game too strong for me...

"Durk fuck, you gone make me cum," I groaned, not caring about how loud I was. This was feeling too good.

I tried to close my legs and push his head away, but that made him go faster.

"Durk, I'm gon-," I started, but before I could finish, he put a third finger in me and went even faster.

"Fuckkkkk," I yelled as I finished on his face. He slurped everything up, and came up with that dumb ass smirk on his face.

He pecked my lips a few times and smiled at me when he pulled away.

"You taste good," he grinned. I rolled my eyes at him, before he walked away to my connected bathroom.

As I was dozing off, I felt him wipe me off with a rag and change the sheets on the bed. That's all I remember before I dozed off, still hearing all these people fucking in my house🙃🙄

They not spending the night no more.

________________________________

Hey! I'm bad at sex scenes, sorry🤣 I hope y'all liked this chapter though!💙