23 - White Tee

Treat me like white tees,
Don't get me dirty
Love on, love on me
- Summer Walker & NO1 - NOAH

7 months later - Two chapters today💙

Alaya POV

"Durk!" I yelled as I waddled down the stairs. I was now 7 months pregnant with my little boy and I was big as hell.

"He not here," Angelo said as he watched Spongebob on the couch.

Angelo and Bella had been staying with us for the last few months since we walked in on Nikki. Durk beat Damian ass again that day and we haven't seen him sense. We brought the kids home and we haven't heard from Nikki at all.

Durk went over her house a few times to see if she was there but she never was.

"Where is he?"

"He's at the studio with Uncle Von and Pooh." I finally got down the steps and sat beside him on the couch.

Von and Pooh's rap careers have been doing great and they've been getting a lot of love. A couple of months back, Coi decided she wanted to make music and she's been doing good too.

Jayda became an IG model and brand ambassador which is perfect for her since she's always on that phone.

Since people have been finding out I'm pregnant with Durk's baby, I've gained a ton of followers and people want me to model for them and shit like that. Maybe when I'm not a fucking bowling ball, I will.

"Where your sister?" Angelo shrugged his shoulders and focused on the tv.

"Want some?" I nodded my head and he handed me the bowl of popcorn. We watched tv before we heard the door opening.

Durk came through the door with Bella right behind him.

"Why you take Bella with you and not Angelo?"

"I didn't bring her ass. She snuck in the back seat when I told her ass to stay here."

"I didn't want to stay in the house," she pouted. She need her ass whooped.

"Go upstairs." She stomped up the steps and slammed her door.

"If I would've did that, I would've got my head knocked off," Angelo said.

"Shut up. I got you some donuts,"he said handing me the donut box. I opened the box and started to tear up a little bit.

"Thank you," I said with my voice breaking. I been getting real emotional over little things.

"So damn dramatic," Durk laughed. I grabbed a donut with sprinkles and bit into it.

"Can you get me some ranch?" He gave me a disgusted look and weirdly got up and grabbed it. He brought it back and I poured some on top of the donut before I took another bite.

"Ok I get you pregnant and all that, but for real gang that shit nasty." I shrugged my shoulders and turned my attention back to spongebob.

"I gotta go get the rest of my kids," he told me.

"I wanna go," Angelo said.