45 - Motives

Y'all the book is coming to an end! I'm thinking about doing a sequel though🤔 Would y'all fuck with it?

Feeling uncertain right now, niggas be movin so foul,
I don't know what to believe anymore,
'Cause you set me up when you lied in my face about what you was doing with Tanya,
And I just don't get it, just found out she pregnant and word on the street you the father

- Tink

Alaya POV ~ the next day

"Alaya!" Bella yelled from downstairs.

"Yeah"

"Somebody is at the door!"

I groaned before I got out of the bed and made my way downstairs.

Yesterday I had to leave that hospital before I started World War 3. Those niggas had me fucked all the way up.

I opened the door to reveal Coi and a sad looking Jayda.

"What's wrong with her?"

They pushed past me and came into the house. Rude ass hoes...

"Ooh girl, this is nice," Coi cheesed, "Hey, Bella." Bella waved back and kept playing with Draco.

Jayda paced around the house, looking like someone just killed her best friend.

Let me stop jinxing myself because somebody did try to kill my goofy ass...

"Stop playing and tell me what's wrong."

Coi sat down on the couch and looked at Jayda. Jayda turned around, picked up Shooter, and sat down beside her.

"So, it turns out that the rumors were true. Baby did cheat on me," she mumbled looking down.

I sat down and put my head in my hands before I snapped.

"Well, why the fuck are we sitting here? Let me go grab my glock," I said getting up.

"No, we can't kill him. He has kids to look after. Trust me that was my first suggestion," Coi added.

"Well how did you find out?"

"Some pornstar was making posts on IG and being messy. She was basically trying to throw hints that she fucked him and when I went to him about it, he didn't deny it," she explained, looking down.

Now that I realize it, he's never home when I'm there.

"A porn star?"

She pet Shooter and nodded her head.

"They probably got it on video tape, too," Bella chimed in. I forgot she was in here.

"Mind your business."

"I'm just saying," she mumbled. Bad ass...

"Look," I started, "I know it hurts, but you gotta move on. You need to focus on your baby's health. Fuck that nigga."

She looked up at me and a tiny smile formed, "thanks, but I don't think you should be giving relationship advice."

Coi and Bella started laughing. I don't see what's so funny.

"Oh, Bella shut up. You don't even know what they're laughing about."

"We're laughing because you don't know if you want Uncle Von or my daddy. Make up your mind, twin," she chuckled.

"Shut your ass up. I don't want neither of them. They can BOTH kiss my ass."

"Whatever you say," she chuckled putting her hand on my shoulder.