16 - Track Star

Kinda short...🥴

She's a runner she's a track star
She gone run away when it gets hard
She can't take the pain she can't get scarred
She hurts anyone that gets involved
- Mooski

Alaya POV

I waited and waited until I finally heard the door opening. Coi came through the door wearing a sweatsuit and carrying a duffel bag.

"Let's go," she signaled. I tried to stand up but fell back down from the pain I was feeling in my legs and my ribs. I found my way to my feet and Coi came over to help me.

We made our way up the stairs and out the back door.

"Are you sure he's asleep?"

"Yeah. After we fucked he was knocked out," she whispered. Coi was my support as we walked, well... I limped, to the front of the house.

You would think that he would have security around the house just in case somebody tried to bust me out but I guess not.

We walked past the front door before the porch light came on.

Coi pulled me down and we hid in front of a bush. You could hear the porch creaking indicating someone was walking.

We tried our best to be quiet until a spider started to crawl on my shoulder.

I almost flipped out, but before I could Coi smacked it away.

Whoever was on the porch walked back inside and turned the light back off. Coi helped me back up and we moved as fast as we could away from the house.

"Why didn't we take a car?"

"He'll find us. Every time I tried to leave him, I took one of his cars. Now that I think about it, that's probably how he kept finding me."

We walked for what seemed liked miles. We were crossing the street until a car almost ran into us. The headlights beamed into our eyes until I saw blond hair getting out the car.

There goes my baby...

I tried to be a track star and run to Durk but my legs wasn't having it.

I limped away from Coi and met Durk into a hug. We hugged for forever until he pulled away and kissed my forehead. He let me go and I almost fell. Luckily Von caught me.

"Be careful, lil folks," he pulled me into a hug and Pooh joined us.

"I was worried about your little ass," Durk told me as he pulled me into another hug. "You okay?"

"I'm okay," I spoke, forgetting my voice was gone. He looked at me weirdly before asking, "what happened to your voice?"

Tears started to build up in my eyes and I guess Durk knew what I was going to say.

"Get in the car, Alaya."

"What are we about to do?"

"You not finna do shit but go to sleep. I'm about to catch another body in this bitch."

"I didn't even tell you what happened." He looked at me with sadness in his big eyes.

"He raped you?"

"They."

"Who is they?" Von added.

"I don't know. They work for Darius." He shook his head before he finally noticed Coi.

"Who the fuck is this?"

"You don't have to be rude. This is Coi. She helped me escape."

"Coin?" Von asked.