6 - You

And I just wanna be with you tonight
Girl, please, I'm a player yeah it's true
But I change the game for you
I wanna see what it do
-Lloyd

Alaya POV

We ran to find safety and hid behind these random cars. These niggas wasn't gone shoot my Range Rover.

We tried to shoot back but they was lighting this bitch up. They kept shooting for a good minute until we finally heard the car drive off.

"That nigga getting a bullet in him," Von said.

"My fucking ears hurt," Asian said as we walked to the car.

"You know you not from Chicago if you not used to gunshots."

"In Houston, you would hear them. But damn not like this. It's w-," she stopped and looked at me, "Alaya your shoulder bleeding."

I looked down at my shoulder and saw blood all over it.

How the fuck did I not feel it?

Pooh stupid ass tried to touch it making me wince in pain.

"I will beat the fuck out of you."

"Whatever, bruh. How the fuck we gone fix this shit, cuz I know you not going to the hospital," Pooh said as he rubbed his face.

"You damn right." I hated hospitals with a passion. Being hooked up to all them wires and being tied down to a bed just don't sit right with me, even if they're trying to help me.

"Here," Durk said as he took his shirt off leaving him in a wife beater, "keep pressure on it and we gone fix you up when we get home."

"Nigga, we don't know how to help somebody who been shot," Von said.

"They probably got a YouTube video on how to do it," he shrugged as he got in the drivers seat.

I need new, smarter friends...

"Y'all can go home. I'll be cool," I told Asian and Jayda.

"You sure," Asian said. I nodded my head and they walked to Jayda car.

"And if you niggas hurt my best friend, that's y'all ass," Jayda yelled out the window as they pulled off.

I handed Durk the keys and we made our way to my house. I made sure to keep pressure on my shoulder until we pulled up.

We got out the car and as soon as I got in I plopped on the couch.

"Where the first aid kit?"

"It's under the sink." Durk went and got it and Von and Pooh sat on each side of me.

"Let me see it," Pooh said. I took off the shirt and revealed a deep wound. The blood wasn't leaking out anymore so that's a plus.

I looked at Von and this nigga was finna poke my fucking shoulder.

"I dare you," I told him. He turned around real quick and turned on the tv.

"This ain't the time to be watching tv!" He rolled his eyes at me and turned the tv off.

Durk came back in with the first aid kit and made me sit on the floor in between his legs.

"Alright first, we gotta get the bullet out your arm," he said as he grabbed the tweezers.

"Do you know what your doing?" I don't remember this nigga going to college to be a doctor.🙄

"Be still." He stuck the pair of tweezers in my arm and I jumped at the feeling. I grabbed the closest hand near me and squeezed the fuck out of it.