The School Bully

(America's POV)

So far, it was just a normal spring day. The flowers and trees were blooming and the pollen from the trees was making my nose itchy. I walked to school with my "little" brother Canada. I say little, but he's only a year younger than me and he's taller. I'm a senior in high school and he's a junior. I have two other younger siblings, Australia, who's a sophomore, and New Zealand, who's a freshman. Anyways, I went to go meet up with my group of friends, which were Poland, Germany, Romania, South Korea, and Japan.

"Heya Poland, Germany!" I called out to them.

"Guten tag!" Germany replied.

"Hey, where's Romania?"

"Already inside." Poland answered. "He hates the sun."

"That bloody vampire!" I laughed. (Yes, Romania is a vampire.)

I waved goodbye to my brother and me and my friends went inside the school building. To be honest, I hated school. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing my friends, but the classes get really long and boring and seriously I would kill myself if I ever had to see the quadratic formula ever again. Sure, some classes were actually pretty fun, like art and science, but every other class I hated. But that wasn't the only reason I dreaded going to school every day............

"Hey look, it's the queer boys!" A deep and loud voice bellowed. It was the school bad boy and bully, Russia.

Now, I'll admit, I'm a bit of a bad boy myself. I'm not afraid to take a drink of alcohol, skip school, or even break into an abandoned building, but Russia was a completely different kind of bad. He was rude, constantly got into fights, and totally homophobic (I'm not gay but I think people should love whoever they want). He looked skinny, but don't let that fool you. That dude's fists go through drywall like it's water. And he's TALL, to boot. I'm quite tall to, about 5'11, but Russia had to be at least 6'4 or something. I'm not gonna lie, I tremble in fear whenever I'm around him.

He began inching towards Poland, clenching his fists, who was now sweating profusely.

"Looks like Mr. Space boy is with the capitalist pigs again!" He grabbed Poland by the shirt collar, spraying spit all over his face and lifting him into the air.

"You really think you will become a cosmonaut and go into space! Hilarious!"

"Astronaut, actually! I'm applying for NASA!" Poland retorted.

"Ha! Dream big space boy, cause with your ideology the only space you'll be going to is that space in the box on the streets!"

"Ooooooooooooooooo!" His friend and partner in crime, China, joined in on the teasing.

"Ha, Poland can't into space!" North Korea chimed in. I could tell Poland was on the verge of tears.

"Same goes for all of you!" Russia screamed. "You may think you are fine now, but we all know that one day that won't be the case!"

"Hey, stop saying that about my friend!" I scowled. I could hear Russia's friends snickering behind his back.

"Ha, pathetic! When will I ever stop! I'm just trying to warn you how your friend will never be able to afford to go to space, and how Youtubers literally make no money. You'll make more money working at a factory than-"

"I.......can..........into.............space!!!!!!!" Poland cried. "And Ame's videos are hilarious!"

"No they are not they are so cringey!" North Korea yelled.

"Ha! You're cringey if you think Youtube is lame!" I scowled.

"You little-"

Smack! Russia punched me in the gut, nearly knocking the wind out of me. I groaned and felt like I was gonna lose my lunch. I would've said something back but my stomach hurt too much.

"Ugh, whatever. Best not to waste my time with you! You'll just learn the hard way!" Russia muttered as he stampered off.

"You okay, Ame?" Germany ran over and asked.

"I'm.........urf............okay..........." I moaned.

To be honest, as bad as Russia is and how much it hurts when he hits me, I try not to let it get to my head that much. Sometimes I even enjoy teasing him just to make him mad, and then laugh when his seething rage ends him up in trouble. It's just when he bullies my friends that I have a problem with. He teases all of us, including my siblings, but it's mainly Poland he goes after. I initially became friends with Poland because he needed help fending off bullies, but I let him stay around because he's genuinely a really sweet guy. He's a bit of a dreamer, but that's what I like about him. I actually had a bit of a dream of being a Youtuber myself. I already had 500 subscribers.

Speaking of Poland, I went to go check on him. He looked a bit shaken up and could tell he was muttering to himself.

"I can into space!"

"I can into space!"

"I can into space!"

"I CAN INTO SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That's my Poland.

Still though, I could tell today was gonna be another long day.