Super Ultra Mega Prank Wars

*Timeskip to the end of the school day*

Whew, another long day of school has finally ended! Luckily, Russia didn't bug me too much after the incident this morning. While on the walk home from school, I got a text from my brother, Australia.

"Hey, Ame, you might want to start filming when you come home hehehehehe!!!!!!!" It read.

"Oh boy........" I muttered. You see, me and my brothers are doing a little thing called the prank wars for Youtube. It's just where me and my brothers film us pulling pranks on each other. Aussie is always the one coming up with the worst pranks. Last time he filled my bed with fire ants and one other time he replaced all the nutella and maple syrup in the house with vegemite cause he knows we hate that stuff. Don't ask me how that guy can stand it.

When I stepped through the front door of my house I pulled out my camera, started recording, and dreaded for the worst. I don't mean to brag, but I have a really nice house. The front side of my house has one of those fountain thingies you see by a lot of mansions and the entrance is lined with Roman style columns. My Harley Davidson hung out on the curb. Our living room is quite spacious and has a large chandalier hanging from the ceiling. There's like five bedrooms in our house and we have a pool with a waterfall and a pagoda out back. This is all thanks to my dad, UK, who is very well off. He used to be very controlling of me but luckily he's mellowed out over the years.

"Might want to check out your room Ame!" A familiar voice shouted. I peeked up the staircase to find Aussie in a cowboy hat hanging over the railing. Despite the fact that he was nearly sixteen he acted like a five year old.

"What did you do ya little punk!?!?!?!" I growled back and charged up the stairs, nearly tackling him to the ground. I opened up the door to my room and a pungent smell smacked me right in my nonexistent nose.

"Ugh, it smells like asshole in here!!!!" I groaned, Aussie on the floor giggling.

"Is that............fart spray!?!?!?!?!

"Ay, you're observant!" Australia yelled. "That's not all, though!!!"

That's when I heard a hissing noise coming straight from my bed.

I slowly inched towards my bed and pulled the covers up and found a snake wrapped around my pillow.

"AUGH, GET IT AWAY!!!!!!!!" I shouted, and now Aussie was bawling on the floor laughing. This is such a typical prank of him. He has been collecting weird bugs and playing with animals ever since he could walk, really.

"EU let me get a new pet! His name is Irwin!" EU is my stepmom, my biological mom is France but they got divorced a long time ago.

"And I thought the tarantula was bad enough!" I screamed.

"Awwwwww, Ame, it's just a little snekky, he won't kill you!!!!!" New Zealand, who must've heard all the commotion chimed in.

"It could bite meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!" I moaned in that typical goofy Youtuber voice.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! Ame's gonna be eaten aliiiiiiiiiiive!!!!!!!" Aussie moaned back.

"Aussie, whew, did you use fart spray in here?" New Zealand asks. "You used the same prank on me last week."

"Actually I used the aerosol and lighter prank!!!! Fart spray was the only aerosol I had though...........anyways...............welcome to  the super ultra mega prank wars!!!!!!!!!!" He began jumping around like a maniac, as always.

"Eh whatever, get it out of here!!!!!!" I yelled.

"Only if you open his cage up."

"Fine.........fine.........."

I went into Aussie's room and looked at all the posters of various animals he had on his wall. I then looked at the cage his pet tarantula Charlie was in. I then looked at the new cage for his ball python and opened it. The only not weird/creepy thing about Aussie's room was the stuffed koala on his bed. Aussie wanted to be an animal biologist when he grows up, but he also wants to be one of those youtubers who intentionally gets attacked/stung by wild animals just to see what happens. He's a bit of a daredevil, but I still love and care for him, like an older brother should.

After we put the snake back in the cage, we decided to wrap up the video. I sent my footage over to Aussie so he could upload it to his Youtube channel. All four of us had Youtube channels, although it was mostly me, Aussie, and New Zealand doing the pranks. Canada got in on the pranks sometimes, but honestly, his pranks are too "nice." Like one time, all he did was filling my entire room with unopened bottles of maple syrup. I like maple syrup too, but geez that guy is addicted to maple syrup. He drinks it straight out of the bottle like it's soda! Like, it took a bit to clean it all up, but I've done way more threatening pranks than that, like the one time I dyed Aussie's soap red so when he washed himself the stars on his face turned red. It didn't come out for a week. Sure, I got a bit grounded for that one, but it was worth it. That's why whenever we prank Canada we almost feel bad. He's too nice for pranks.

I went back into my room, immediately choking on the fart spray. I opened up the window to my room to let it air out. I'll think of a way to get my revenge tomorrow.