Apologies

I immediately ran over to hug my best friend. My sadness washed away almost instantly, and the effects of the weed suddenly hit me like a truck. Even though it's only been a few days since I've seen him it felt like a lifetime.

"Okay.........okay............" he murmured. As much as I didn't want to let go I knew I had to. "Look.........Ame............I realized I may have overreacted a bit. But I talked it out and I decided I didn't want to lose my best friend."

"I'm just glad you're here................I don't know what I would've done without you.............." I gave him another hug and noticed Canada smiling behind me.

"Okay come on you let's have some cake and presents!!!" Canada took Russia's gift out of his hands and placed it on the table. We then went over to where the cake was. The cake was decorated with Canada's maple leaf pattern.

"Why does the cake look like Canada and not like you?" Russia asked me.

"Wait till we cut open the cake. You're gonna love this!!!!!" We all gathered around the cake and sang the happy birthdays and all that and I was told to make a wish. I wished.............Russia would have the same feelings for me as I have for him. But I didn't say that out loud cause then my wish wouldn't come true.............duh!!!!!!! Then dad cut open the maple leaf cake and the inside was decorated just like my face. We all let out a few chuckles, including Russia.

"You want some?" I asked Russia.

"That looks like diabetes but.............fine............." He groaned.

"Oh come on it's delicious!!!!!!" I shouted while taking a bite out of my cake.

"If you say so.............." He grabbed a piece off of my dad and tried it. "Jeez this is sweet............but not bad."

"Knew it!!!!!" I exclaimed as everyone else finished their cake slices. Russia tried to make up with everyone else but he was having a tough time.

"Okay now it's pinata time!!!!!!!" Dad sent us over to an eagle shaped pinata that was tied to a tree. "I knew you kids weren't first graders so to make this harder I gave it a kevlar vest."

"Yesssssssss!!!!!!!!" I shouted as we all lined up. Since it was my birthday I went first, and my dad put on the blindfold.

WHAM!!!!!!!!!

I heard the pinata woosh right past my face and I could tell I made a pretty big dent in it. Next up was Canada.

SLAM!!!!!

He didn't hit it nearly as hard as I did but he's still stronger than you would expect. Then Aussie and Kiwi got some hits off of it. They made a pretty good dent, a few pieces of candy were already spilling out. Germany and Poland both hit it but they didn't do as much damage as the other guys. Then South Korea went. Yeah, no. But at least she tried. Next up was Romania, who with his vampire powers hit it pretty hard. But still not as hard as me, the awesome and powerful America!!!!!!!! It looked like it could break any moment now. Russia was the last one to go who hasn't already gone.

"Yeah Russia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I cheered. I could tell just how angry he looked through the blindfold. He felt around with the bat for a few seconds and then.............

KABLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The eagle violently broke in half and candy scattered in every direction.

"WOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted jumping up and down. I got so excited I pounced on Russia's back. Everyone tried to get the candy but Russia kept beating the eagle with the bat, stomped on it, and then began aggressively tearing the cardboard to shreds all while shrieking angrily. I just burst out laughing cause it was hilarious.