Graduation

America's POV:

It's been a couple of weeks since I've started dating Japan. I'll admit I haven't had much free time lately because it seemed like every second of each day she wanted to hang out with me. I brought her over to my house and introduced her to my family. Of course my dad treated her nicely like he does with every guest. She always wanted to snuggle and watch anime with me. She always got super affectionate whenever she saw me. At first I thought it was cute but she does it so much it's starting to get a little out of hand. But that also means..............I haven't had a whole lot of time to hang out with Russia. That made me feel kinda bad cause I miss him.

"Aeiiiiiiiiii so kawaii senpai!!!!!!!" She shouted as I came out of my room in my cap and gown. Oh yeah, today is graduation day. "You look like your wearing a kimono teehee." She gave me that UwU face and I rolled my eyes.

"It's not a kimono you!!!!!!!!" I yelled back at her.

"Take off that goofy hat and you look like a samurai." She teased.

"YOU KNOW HOW WEIRD THIS THING FEELS AND HOW UNNATURAL I FEEL WITHOUT MY SUNGLASSES!?!?!??!" I shouted back.

"Okay you time to get in the car you." My dad told me. "Plus I have a surprise for you when you're off that stage."

"Yay I love surprises!!!!!!" Now I was really excited.

"Also Japan it was nice having you around but you should probably head home now." My dad whispered. (Japan is a junior)

"Yeah, I know. See ya!" She hopped in her Toyota which was covered in bumper stickers of anime characters and ramen noodles with "kawaii" faces and drove off.

"Well son looks like it's time to get our graduate to the ceremony." He patted me on the back and smiled at me.

"Man dude you're so lucky." Australia exclaimed. "Not only are you graduating this year but you also got a girl............."

"Don't worry Aussie you'll get a girl one day." Nada told him. To be honest most girls were a bit scared of him. But I'm sure the right girl for him is out there somewhere. As for New Zealand and Canada they weren't trying to rush things.

"Hey Nada mind if you drive the truck? It is yours now after all."

"Sure thing dad." We all got into the car and headed off.

Warning: Sad boi Russia

Russia's POV:

Well then. I actually did it. To be honest, I did not think I would live to see myself graduate. I thought for sure either the cops would have killed me or I would have overdosed. Or life would have gotten to tough to bear and I would've ended it all. Luckily a certain someone saved me from all that. Now where was that certain someone.............

That's when I saw a familiar Ford F150 pull up in the parking lot, and several familiar countries jumped out. Including Mr. I'm not single anymore.

"Russia!!!!!!" He shouted as he hugged me tightly. "Missed ya bro!!!" There goes that warm feeling again. I missed that feeling so much. I haven't gotten to feel it in days.

"Missed you too ya nut." I have never been much for hugs because they have always felt so awkward but for some reason with him it just felt............different. But now that he had a girlfriend she was taking up all of his time. I haven't even seen Ame since the party. But now the ceremony was starting so we parted ways. He went with his family and I sat down with Babushka and my siblings.

The ceremony was pretty boring so I just got on my phone and started scrolling through pictures other countries have posted. There were several pictures and videos from the party. I saw one video of me dancing on that table and then breaking it. I don't remember it actually happening cause I got so drunk but my back still hurt from breaking the table. The first thing I remembered after that was puking in the toilet and my whole body hurting. God I got so drunk what was wrong with me!?!?!? And oh god I can't believe everyone saw my bare chest and all my scars and bandages. Why did I do that!?!?!?

I scrolled through some more pictures and I found Japan's account. It was full of pictures of her and America. I don't know why but looking at those pictures just made me feel sick. I really don't know why though cause I've never cared about getting a girlfriend myself. Not that anyone would've liked me anyways. I nearly gave up on everything since my dad died including relationships. It was a miracle I was even here today. It was really only because of Ame that I was here.

Speaking of which it was all time for us to get our certificates. To be honest I just wanted to get this over with cause 1. My social anxiety was bad and 2. I felt so empty without my ushanka on my head. I waited in line and watched all the other countries get on the stage. Germany, Poland, North and South Korea, some other dude.........

"United States of America."

"WOOOOO YEAH!!!!!!" I watched as Australia climbed on top of Canada's back and cheer. Nada nearly fell back but his dad caught him and then they cheered some more. Ame was so lucky he had such a loving family. Most of my family is just..........a mess. Most of them are either dead like my dad or have completely gone off the deep end.

A few more countries went and then it was my turn.

"Russian Federation."

I walked onto the stage expecting no one to cheer for me or for some countries to even glare at me. But instead Ukraine and Bel began cheering. This was the first time in forever they seemed to actually care for me. Sure maybe they have more recently but for most of my life we would always get into fights.

"Yeah Russia!!!!!" Ame cheered.

"Wow can't believe that kid actually made it." I heard one of my old teachers mumble. That dude used to hate me and always give me a hard time but here I was. To be honest I really don't know what I'm gonna do next. Even though I get college for free since my dad died before I turned 18 there was no way I'd last a day there. I actually used to do well in school, especially science. But ever since my dad died I had trouble focusing. I was failing until Ame gave me more motivation. I smiled and I nearly teared up. But I was not about to get soft in front of a whole group of people. NOPE.

America's POV:

Now that the ceremony was over I decided I would meet up with my friends one last time. I still wanted to keep in touch with them but it might be a while before we were all in one place again. We all took one big group picture together and I decided to make a quick vlog for my Youtube.

"Hey Russ you want to get a picture of just me and you?" I asked him.

"Yeah sure." I wrapped my arm around him and took the picture. "Aw that's so cute!!!!" I gushed.

"Dude I'm not cute.............." Russia mumbled. "And you have a girlfriend..............." I laughed at his comment and made the picture my new profile pic for my social medias. But I don't know why he suddenly looked so sad. Eh well it's sad boi Russia probably just a resting dead inside face.

"Well congrats son!!!!" My dad patted me on the back. "You too Russia."

"Thanks dad. Russia says thank you too."

"Also I believe your surprise is here."

"Huh, what do you mean!?!?!?" That's when I suddenly saw a familiar face.

"Hey there laddie!!!!" It was my uncle Scotland. "Long time no see."

"Uncle Scotland are you my surprise!?!?!?" I asked him cause I haven't seen him in at least a couple years. That's when I noticed my other uncles Wales and Ireland and my aunt England hopped out of a car. 

"Congrats grad!!!!!" Ireland came out to hug me. "Who's this over there?"

"That's my friend Russia." I told him. "Come on dude say hi!!!!" He looked away embarrassed.

"Oh le strong silent type I see." Ireland replied.

"I.........guess you could call him that." I added.

"Well son the surprise is we are gonna have a party for you at Scotland's house to celebrate your graduation." Dad told me.

"Yesssssss this is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!!" I shouted.

"Auch yes we will have party down by ze loch. Nessie will be excited to see you I'm sure." Scotland replied. Nessie is his pet sea serpent that I was always excited to see as a kid. "We will stay the night tonight and leave first thing tomorrow."

This party was gonna be so much fun.