Dad's Toy

Some sketches of Ame I did while I was in school!!!!!!! Yeah this was drawn a couple months ago but it had spoilers to the story so I didn't want to post it yet. Also I'm typing this in a Soviet beret what am I doing with my life XD

Russia continued to drag me towards a very large building. He used the keys to open up the giant metal door to what looked like a large garage. The doors slowly rose to reveal................WAS THAT A FRIGGIN TANK!?!?!??!?!??!?!??! I gasped in complete shock.

"RUSSIA!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!" I immediately strangled him in a hug.

"Well it was my dad's so shouldn't you be loving him right now..............but I guess it's mine now.

"It's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted and began jumping up and down.

"I knew you'd love it."

(Fun fact tanks are completely legal to own cause they fall under the right to bear arms. You can even take a tank out on the road as long as you don't shoot anyone or run anyone over.)

Russia's POV:

Ame kept gushing over the tank and hugging my arm. It was getting a bit annoying so I decided to do something.

"Come on get in!!!!!!" I grabbed him by the wrist and began dragging him to the passengers side of the tank. The tank had a large red star on both of it's sides.

"Wait we're getting in it!!!!!!!!!! Awesome!!!!!!!!!"

"Duh!!!!!!!!" I got in the driver's seat and we both buckled in.

"Wait so you know how to drive a tank but not a car??????"

"Shush!!!!!" I scolded him. "Anyways put this on or you could do deaf." I handed him a green helmet with the same red star in the front.

"Nice helmet!!!!!" He told me as he put it on his head. I took off the helmet I was already wearing and put on the soundproof tank helmet. Yes, I know how to drive a tank. My dad would always put me in here and he taught me a few things. I haven't been in here since he died but I haven't forgot how to use it. I drove the tank to a desolate field which had a large mound of dirt at the end of it and several wrecked cars. "Now watch this!!!!!" I pressed a button which cause one of the tank shells to fire at the dirt mound. There was a large bang which I could feel in my chest and dust scattered everywhere. I'll admit I really missed that feeling.

"AWESOME!!!!!!!" Ame pumped his fists up to the ceiling. "Can I try????"

"Sure." I showed him how to use it and he fired at one of the cars, which blew up into a million pieces.

"Cool now I'm running it over!!!!!" I shouted as I began to steer the tank towards the destroyed car. I drove right on top of it, causing the tank to rock up and down. It felt like a roller coaster. Ame kept shouting like a crazy child. He's such a dork..............

"THAT. WAS. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shouted practically as loud as the tanks were themselves.

"I knew you would like it you!!!!!" I patted him on the head and it looked like he was.............blushing a little????? Why though?????

"Can you teach me how to use it?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I taught him how to steer the tank and we both switched seats. We spent the rest of the day blowing up cars and running them over until the tank ran out of shells and I had to put it back. I don't think I've been this happy since...................well even before my dad died. Have I ever been this happy before? It was such an amazing feeling. My mental health has improved so much since I've become friends with America. And when he spent all that time with Japan instead of me I felt so lonely. Maybe..............I was jealous. Jealous that all my time was being hogged by her..............and that I couldn't spend any time with my FRIEND. Extra emphasis on the word FRIEND there. Even if he is.............gay now. I still don't know how I feel about that. I just really hope he's joking about calling me cute cause if he's into ME of all dudes I swear-

"Get in losers!!!!!!" My thoughts were interrupted by Canada driving his truck back to us after I changed back into my regular clothes.

"What are you calling me a loser for!?!??!?" Ame teased.

"Jk..........jk................" Nada replied as we hopped back in and we all goofed off until we got back to the house. On the way back they were talking about America's birthday party on July 4th.

"And of course I'm inviting YOU cutie!!!!!!!" He grabbed onto me and started tightly hugging me.

"Please don't call me cute.............." I rolled my eyes, starting to get really concerned. But..............I really did want to go to his party. As a FRIEND.

"Also yes I'm going!!!!!!" I exclaimed.

"Yay I love you!!!!!!!!!!" He began squeezing me even tighter. Okay this was starting to get a bit annoying.

"Sooooooooo............besides tanks what did your dad do anyways?" He seemed way more genuine in his question this time.

"He used to build houses...............ones a lot like yours. In fact he built my childhood home all by himself. Just for us to live in. He was cold and ruthless most of the time.............but yet he chose me above all his other children. I lived in that house until he died and then we had to move."

"That sucks..........." Ame was now holding my hand to comfort me. "Do you know if he built my house?"

"I don't know...........but it was like the same style of house and I have a way of knowing."

"What's that?"

"He would always carve his symbol into the fireplace. It was like a watermark he did. I can check for you."

We got out of the truck and entered the house. I immediately went over to the fireplace, which UK was sitting by. It was all blackened by the soot so I had to dust the top brick off with my hand. And right then I felt a slight imprint in the brick. I dusted it off a bit more, revealing a hammer and sickle etched into the brick. I stared at it for a few seconds and got emotional.

"Dad.................."

I felt the symbol with my fingertips, covering them in soot. I heard Ame come by me.

"That's.................my dad's symbol right there. He helped to build this house." I felt a warm pair of arms wrap around me and UK smiling behind us.