Game Night

A/N: So I did a thing and drew myself as a countryhuman!!!!! She won't be a part of the story but this is my art so yeah.

Ding!

I looked over at the text message I just received.

Russia: Hey comrade I'm bored wanna hang out today?

Me: Sorry Japan really wanted me to come over to her house. Some other day?

Russia: Awe man...............

Today I'm gonna be going over to Japan's house for the first time. Even though I've been dating her for a few weeks now either she has gone to my house or we would go out. There is a reason for that and apparently it's because she has a strict father, although apparently I was told he really wanted to meet me for some reason. Not gonna lie I'm a bit nervous since I don't know how her dad will treat me.

I watched as a familiar Toyota pulled up into the garage and I jumped in. I don't know the address of this place so it looks like Japan is taking me.

"Hey there Ame senpai!!!!!" She blushed. We talked to each other until we pulled up at an oriental styled house. Sakura trees swayed in the wind and the pink petals were raining down on us. I noticed there was a garden with a small waterfall and rocks arranged in decorative patterns.

"Wow your house is beautiful............." I murmured.

"Teehee I knew you'd love it!!!!" She exclaimed.

I walked up to the front porch and a man was standing in the doorway. He was a white country with a red dot on his face just like Japan but the circle had rays coming out of it. He was also wearing a hat that's similar to Russia's except it was green. I'm guessing that's Japan's dad. I noticed he was glaring me down for some reason. Was he one of those overprotective parents? Cause that's what my dad used to be like.

"Hello father. This is my boyfriend America." Japan told him.

"So this is the boy you are always calling senpai or whatever." He finally spoke.

"Yes father."

"Well America I'm Sunrise." He held out his hand for me to shake it. I awkwardly took his hand.

"Now in this household we take our shoes off at the front and put them on this mat." Sounded like a strange rule but I suppose there's worse. Maybe he didn't want dirt everywhere so I obliged and set my shoes next to Japan's. I looked around the house and noticed there weren't any chairs or tables, just a lot of mats and cushions.

"Yeah we eat on the floor in this house cause my dad thinks it's more comfortable than chairs." Japan told me. "You want to see my room?"

"Sure." Japan took me to her room which was painted a pastel pink and covered in anime posters. She had an Xbox by her tv and two gaming controllers. I knew South came here a lot and they are both gamers. I'm not nearly as obsessed as they are but I still play from time to time. I sat down next to Japan and we looked for a good game to play. We decided to play a multi player game since South wanted to join us.

"Hey guys guess who I got here today!!!!!" Japan spoke into the mic as I was choosing my character.

"Is it Ame?" I heard South ask through my headphones.

"What's up guys it's AmeStar1776 here!!!!!!" I replied. "Today we are going to be playing-"

"Oh shut up you!!!!!!!" Japan exclaimed.

"I'm not even a gamer youtuber why am I doing this!?!?!?! I laughed. We all played against an enemy team which was pretty tough but we came out on top. Although I'll admit South did most of the work. "Haha suckas!!!!!!!" I shouted aggressively.

"Ame you died like a bajillion times!!!!!!" South teased. I pouted in misery.

"Awwwwwe look at the little Ame!!!!" Japan squished my cheeks which only made me more embarrassed.

"Hey you're the little one I'm like almost a foot taller!!!!!!" I yelled back.

"Hey quiet down in there!!!!!!" Japan's dad shouted.

"Sorry father!!!!!" Japan shouted back.

We continued to play a few more rounds of the game. However after getting shushed several times we decided we should probably stop. That and South had a family event so she had to leave anyways. After that  we decided to watch some anime. Japan put on the anime and pulled out a box of pocky's. She stuffed one of the pocky's in her mouth and put the other end up to my face. I bit the other end and our lips met. I don't know why but even though we have kissed several times now it still felt so awkward. That first night I thought it was just the drunkenness or maybe the fact that I wasn't used to it yet. But you think I would be used to it by now. I thought kisses were supposed to make you feel good not awkward and uncomfortable.

"You feel so good Ame!!!!" She cooed.

"Ha you too.........." I lied. That still annoyed me so much that I didn't get that happy feeling. I mean, I do really like her.........right????

We both continued to watch the anime. One of the characters was this dude who was covered in bandages and had a really dark backstory. I love that guy cause he's so cool and he really reminded me of a certain someone. Eventually we got to a part where he took his shirt off revealing his toned chest. I immediately felt heat rise to my face. Okay why is this guy so h-wait what???? I'm not even gay, why would I be thinking that!?!?!? Right????

"Oh yeah he's my favorite too." Japan told me. "He's so cool and strong and edgy.........just like you!!!!!" She grabbed my arm and began snuggling it which made me feel uncomfortable. I mean.........it was cute the first few times but now it's just getting excessive. Now that I think about it, do I even like Japan? I mean, I do like to hang out with her and her cat ears are pretty cute but that's really the only thing that attracts me. I've always cared more about someone's personality then their boobs or whatever. But I feel like a lot of countries feel that way, so maybe I was overthinking things. But why couldn't I stop staring at that guy's che-

"Japa, America, dinner's done." Sunrise called to us.

"Yay!!!!!" Japan shouted.

"Can we eat the food in here????" I asked.

"No what are you a barbarian we eat food in the kitchen!!!!!!!!" I was a bit shocked by his sudden change in tone. Japan paused the anime and we went into the kitchen. There was no table so we sat down on these mat thingies. A roll of sushi and this white ball thing with a black band was on my plate.

"Is this a jelly filled donut???" I asked. "Cause jelly filled are my favorite. Nothing beats a jelly filled donut!!!!!" (I don't think I have to explain this reference)

"No it's a rice ball!!!!!!" Sunrise shouted. "In what world does this look like a donut to you!?!?!?!?

"Sheesh dude............." I mumbled. I guess Japan wasn't lying about her father. He kinda reminds me of Russia before he turned nice. Did someone like make him to be this way??? I took a bite of the food and............it was alright I guess. Aussie's vegemite is way worse but I still prefer my burgers and my steak and my bacon. And of course my jelly filled donuts.