Exploration

America's POV:

It's been about a week since I've been suspended from school. I was starting to get a bit of cabin fever so today I decided I would explore an abandoned building..........by myself. For a Youtube video, of course. Along with my prank videos I also like to do exploration videos. I remembered seeing what looked like a decent sized warehouse in the woods besides this neighborhood so I wanted to go check it out. I wanted to go on my Harley cause I figured it would be more fun that way. My dad and EU got it for me for my seventeenth birthday last year, but only after I convinced him that I wasn't going to die on it. I don't know why he gets so worried.

I turned on the camera to tell my audience where I was going and did a cut away gag and got on my Harley to head over there. Woo!

About ten ish minutes later I arrived at the building. I got off my Harley and turned on my camera. I pointed it at an old worn down dirt road. After a little bit of a walk I arrived at the building, which was covered in graffiti and completely taken over by nature.

"Whoa, this is sick, dude!!!!" I said to the camera as I panned it around the building.

I went inside and began looking around. "This would actually be a really nice place just to chill in the shade, maybe have a monster or two." Speaking of which, I pulled a monster energy drink out of the bag I kept all of my stuff in. "No, guys, this isn't a purse, it's a bag. Stop calling it a purse in the comments, jeez!!!!!! Also yes, I love monster. What, it's delicious!!!!!" I cracked open the can and took a sip of the sweet fruity fizzy goodness.

That's when I noticed there were literally tons of smashed glass bottles on the ground. I picked one of them up to examine it. Vodka. "Gee, looks like someone had a party here!!!!!" I shouted. That's when I heard a rustle in the leaves and froze. "Eh, probably just an animal. At least I hope so."

I went up the building and began to look at some of the graffiti on the walls. Some of it was pretty funny but some of it was just.......raunchy........like what were other country's obsessions with drawing that? Eh, whatever. I find a patch of wall that looks fairly barren and I pull out some white, brown, and black spray paint. Look, I would never do this in an in use building, but this building was abandoned, so who cared?

I began to spray paint a picture of an eagle on the wall. I painted it's massive outstretched wings and made it hold a banner with it's sharp talons saying "Freedom or die." I added some shading to the eagle to make it more realistic, all while drinking my monster. I stepped back to look at my work. I was actually a pretty good graffiti artist, I'll admit.

"Hey!!!! What are you doing!?!?!?! This is my property!!!!!!" A loud, stern voice shouted. I immediately froze and dropped my spray paint. My mind began thinking of the worst. Did some jerk snitch call the cops on me!?!?!? Ugh, I was already in deep water with the school, I didn't want even more trouble. I turned my head around, anticipating the worst. But I think who I saw was even worse than a cop or an angry Karen.

Russia.

"A-America!?!?!?!" He shouted. I don't know how he didn't immediately recognize me with all the stripes and that blue square with stars on the back of my head. He stepped back a little, and then tried to run into a corner? Why did he almost seem..........scared of me? Was it what I said on the last day I was in school? Did I really hurt him that much?

No. This was a trap. It had to be. Why was he even here? Why was it whenever I tried to avoid him he just kept showing up????? I had to get out of here before he did anything to me. Fast.

I immediately bolted as fast as I could out of the building. Well, at least I tried to. But because I was a dumbass I didn't look where I was running and my foot got snagged on a piece of wood.

"GYAHHHH!!!!" My knee came crashing down on the floor. I managed to reach my hands out to protect me from the fall, and my fingerless gloves kept my hands from getting scraped. I turned over to assess the damage. Luckily, my camera was fine, but I couldn't say the same for my knee. Knowing my luck my knee landed straight on a shattered vodka bottle and now glass was sticking straight out of my skin. Blood oozed straight down my knee and leg and onto the floor. I tried to pull some of the glass out but it was no use. It hurt way too much. Just touching it made me wince in pain. Of course now was the day I wore shorts instead of jeans.

Shoot, I was stuck here, huh. No one hear to help me. There was no way I could even stand up with my leg like this. Well, maybe there was one country that could help me.

"RUSSIA!!!!!!!" I yelled out of desperation

Russia's POV:

Ugh, what did that awful excuse of a country want now!?!?!? I didn't even want to go near him but he was just gonna keep calling my name if I didn't. I walked over to him angrily.

"Why is it that every time I try to do something YOU always RUIN it!?!?!?!?" I scoffed.

"Well why do YOU always get angry at everything I do!?!?!?!" He retorted.

"You know why." Silence.

"N-no I d-don't." He stuttered. Why did he almost look.........guilty..........

No, stop it, Russ. He's trying to make you feel bad for him to let me show my feelings and get my guard down. Don't fall for it.

And that's when I noticed his knee had glass sticking out of it.

"Oh-oh no..........oof..........." I mumbled. "Can you get up?"

"I-I can't."

"Bruh, you can be an insensitive jerk right to my face but you can't pull a couple of glass shards out!?!?!?!?

............................

Why did he look like he was gonna cry? Did the glass hurt that badly?

"Look, I know I'm sooooooooooooo annoying and all but can you please help me? I literally can't move."

"Not my problem you're not tough enough to handle it!!!!!" I screamed. "Although, I guess my sis could fix you up. She wants to be a doctor. And my house isn't far so I could probably carry you." I mumbled under my breath. Shoot, did I say that out loud? Nah, there's no way he would-

"Can you please take me UwU??????" He looked at me with puppy dog eyes. How on earth does this guy go from hating me and running from me to wanting to go over to my house!?!?!? This must be a trick. I can't fall for it.

"No!"

"So you're gonna tell me you're just gonna leave me here to rot and die!?!?!?!?" God, he's so overdramatic!!!!!!

"Yep."

"Please?"

"No!"

"Please?"

"No!"

"Please?"

"No!"

"Please?"

"No!"

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Wait, was he..............crying??????"

"UGH, FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I groaned. If I didn't accept we would be here all day.

"Yay!!!!!!!"

"But please, don't pull any tricks on me. I know what you capitalists are up to."

"I........wasn't planning on anything...........I just don't want my dad to find out about this, okay?"

"Fine. But this is your only warning."

"KK........"

Ugh. Let's get this over with.