The Loch

A/N: Not my drawing but I thought this was adorable.

"Laddie time to get up we'll be leaving in just a few."

I woke up to see uncle Scotland hovering over me. Oh right, today I'll be going over to his house. I would be excited but I was still pretty tired so I slowly rolled myself out of bed.

"Augh it's soooooo earlyyyyyyy............" I groaned.

"Well laddie ya have a long drive ahead of ye so I suppose you could take a quick nappy in ze car." I guess he was right but I still had to summon the strength to get up and change.

"I'll be up in a few." I yawned. Scotland left the room and I changed into some jeans and the NASA t-shirt Poland got for me. I also slapped on a yellow jacket because Scotland's place is a bit chilly even at this time of year. I went downstairs to the kitchen so I could grab a Monster Energy out of the fridge. While I was grabbing the Monster I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Nyah!!!!!"

"Japan what are you doing here!?!?!?" I blurted out.

"I want to come with you silly!!!!!!"

"W-why?" I asked her.

"Is this your girlfriend?" Ireland asked me.

"Y-yeah."

"Auch a neko!!!! Sure she's great for ye!!!!!"

"Yeah Japan really wanted to meet the rest of your family." Dad told me. "We had room for one more country so might as well."

"Wow thanks." I replied tiredly. To be honest I really wanted to bring Russia. I feel like my family would get along with him and I didn't really feel comfortable showing Japan off to everyone yet. But she was already here so I guess I didn't have much of a choice.

I got in the car with everyone else. Aunt England wanted to play a game with me but I really just wanted to sleep. My eyelids felt heavy as soon as I sat down in the car. I shut my eyes and quickly dozed off.

"Laddie we're here!!!!!" I jolted awake a couple hours later.

"Gee that was fast...........I mumbled." Japan was snickering about something.

"What's so silly you?????" I asked her. She giggled some more and pulled up a picture on her phone. It was me sleeping and I was cuddling the Monster can like it's a teddy bear. That and drool was coming out of my mouth. "So kawaii!!!!!!" She giggled.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU!!!!!!" I was blushing out of anger and everyone in the car laughed. "You are so............embarrassing.............." I slapped my head and mumbled.

I stepped out of the car and the scenery was just as breathtaking as I remembered. Emerald hills rolled along a vast field and mountains that blocked out the horizon. A thick fog shrouded everything but in the distance you could still make out a small cottage. Once you got closer you realized there was a lake hiding amongst the fog. I opened my can of Monster and the satisfying crack echoed amongst the hills.

"Wow...........so.............beautiful.........." Japan whispered as she hugged my arm.

"Wait until you see Nessie." I told her. We all walked up to the lake.

"Nessie!!!!!" Scotland called out. "A certain someone has come to visit."  Just then a large dark blue creature slithered itself out of the lake. Her fearsome gaze softened once she looked into my eyes.

"Hey girl long time no see!!!!" I called out to her and rested my hand on her snout.

"Aieeeeeeeeee so AWESOME!!!!!!!" Japan shrieked, which startled Nessie a little.