Party!!!!!!

America's POV:

It was finally the day of the party. Can I just say I'm so glad the school year is finally over? The teachers were very rough on me but luckily I would be allowed to graduate and I would never have to go to that hellhole again. Although I would miss seeing my friends every day and some of my classes like my art class. Speaking of which my final painting was me and Russia sitting in an abandoned building together. I was quite proud of it. Oh yeah, we also got an A+ on the astronomy project. Our group got the best grade in the whole class. I was quite impressed Russia knew so much about the subject and how much he helped out.

Anyways it was time to get ready for the party. Instead of wearing a usual hoodie I put on a denim vest with an eagle wing pattern on the back and some black skinny jeans and combat boots. I redid my nails, put some band bracelets and a spiked choker on and finally slapped on my favorite sunglasses. I remember the rumors of people thinking I was blind or missing an eye or something because I always wore them but really 1. They make me look AWESOME and 2. The sun is a deadly laser.

"I'm ready Nada!!!!!!" I called out to my brother.

"Cool let's all get in the truck and I'll drive you guys!" He replied.

"But I want to ride my Harley there!!!!!"

"Dude I already know you're gonna be drinking so I'll have to take you home ya goose!!!!!"

"Ugh yeah I guess you have a point...........and I know the only thing you would get drunk on is maple syrup..........."

Canada was wearing his usual flannel but he was wearing a beanie instead of his raccoon hat and a band tee. I remember he had an emo phase in middle school and he always dressed like that.

I hopped in the truck with all my other brothers and pulled out my phone to text Russia.

Me: Hey dude you still coming?

Russia: Yeah and can you fit Ukraine and Bel too?

Me: Uhhhhhhhhh it will be a bit tight someone may have to lay on the floor XD

Russia: That's fine I'm used to it.

"Hey bro can we stop to pick up Russia?" I asked my brother.

"Sure dude."

Me: I'll be over in a few!!!!!!

Russia's POV:

God I was so nervous for the party. I really hope I don't do anything dumb or have anyone make fun of me. I used to love parties as a kid so I have no idea why I was so nervous.

Soon later a truck pulled up in the driveway and me and my siblings crammed in. I noticed Canada was driving this time but I guess that was fine.

"Whoa you look good in those clothes Russ!!!!!!!" Ame shouted at me. I was wearing a black Adidas jacket and leggings. Ame looked pretty cool in what he was wearing but god I would sound so GAY if I told him. So I just kept my mouth shut.

A few minutes later we arrived at South Korea's house. There were several cars parked in the driveway and I could see the strobe lights from inside the house. Some annoying Kpop music was blaring so loud I could hear it from here.

"Woooooooo this looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!" Ame shouted as he put his arm around mine.

"Okay dude can you stop making it look like we're a gay couple!?!?!!?" I shouted back at him. He scoffed and rolled his eyes at me. This was going to be a long night.

"Heyyyyyyyyy so glad you could make it!!!!!!" South Korea greeted us at the door.

"Ehhhhhh, you too!!!!" Ame finger gunned her back. Japan was also at the door and I could just FEEL Ame get nervous. I couldn't help but noticed the cat girl shot me a death glare.