Coming Out

Russia's POV:

Ugh...............what in the................where am I?????? Oh right. Japan's house. Ame invited me to Japan's house and they were watching anime. And then the scene became really sexual and last I remember I drank a ton of vodka and...............that's it. Well that would explain my terrible headache. I heard faint screaming in the distance.

"Why didn't you invade him!?!?!?!" I heard someone shout.

"I.........uh..........he uh..............didn't want it..............." I think that's Japan's voice.

"UGH.........just............WHATEVER................." The loud voice boomed again. I think that's Japan's father but I'm not too sure. Sheesh reminds me of my own dad when he got drunk...............

"W-WHAT'S THIS!?!?!?!?!?" He screamed and was now hovering over me. I groaned as he picked up the empty bottle of vodka, some of which had spilled onto the floor. "A-ARE YOU DRINKING IN MY HOUSEHOLD!?!?!?!!? I didn't respond. Sad thing is I'm used to this. "THIS IS AN IMPERIAL HOUSEHOLD YOU DO NOT TAINT YOUR MIND WITH THAT FOUL POISON!!!!!!!!!!!" Well this guy certainly wasn't helping my headache.

The man stormed off in a rage leaving my ears ringing and my head pounding even harder than it was before. Ugh, I need Ame.

Wait. Where's America??????

I looked all over the house but he was nowhere to be seen. I decided to ask Japan where he went.

"Oh um................he left." She whispered. "He just jumped on his Harley and drove away."

He................WHAT!?!?!?!? I knew it. He doesn't care for me. He had sex with Japan last night and just ditched me. He only brought me along just to shove it in my face how lonely I am. How I'm just destined to die alone. The nightmares all make sense now. How he just dumped me to the curb and left me here with no way to get home. I'm so pathetic for falling for it..................

I stormed out of the house trying to hide the tears forming in my eyes. And to also shield them from the blisteringly bright sun beams hammering straight into my head. But I had to remove my hand so I could see. I could barely make out a figure. Wait..............Ame!?!?!?!

America's POV:

OH MY GOD I FELT SO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!! So I was so concentrated on trying to get away from Japan last night I completely forgot about Russia and just left him there. And because I just knew he was completely wasted I had to drag Canada and his truck along to pick him up. I hope he doesn't hate me too much.............

"WELL LOOKIE WHO WAS A DUMBASS LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!" I laughed as Russia burst through the door.

"Huh............" He mumbled and squinted his eyes. "I'm so sorry about last night............I feel so dumb for just leavin' ya like that.............just escaping Japan and all that............."

"Escaping.............Japan!?!?!? Huh!?!?!?!?" Oh thank goodness he doesn't remember last night. That would've been so awkward. The way I was on top of him.............and the way our skin was touching...........I began to blush just thinking about it. And his hungover face just looks so cute...........and the way he's pulling his hat over his eyes...........wow I'm gay.

"Just get in the truck you Nada's taking you home."

"Th-thank you.............he mumbled." He kept squinting and I could tell he had a headache so I took my sunglasses off my head and put them over his eyes.

"I think you need them more than me." He gave off a smirk when I did that. It was so cute I had to resist hugging him.

*A few hours later*