Seven Minutes in Heaven

TW//: Homophobia (for storytelling purposes)

I immediately ran over to the collapsed country.

"Russia are you okay!?!?!?" I shouted and began shaking the country. He wasn't moving. I began to panic. He better not have overdosed...................

"Moskau.............Moskau............dadadadadadada................" He was quietly mumbling. I grabbed his hand and hoisted him up. Okay good he was okay. He was just VERY drunk. I tried to carry him on my shoulders but his height made that very difficult. So I just laid him against a wall and hoped he would feel better soon.

"HEY!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING DOWN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!" A loud and angry voice boomed. North Korea marched down the staircase and glared daggers at the destroyed table. "OH MAMA'S GONNA KILL WHOEVER ONE OF YOUR GAY FRIENDS DID THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" All the other countries went silent.

"I believe it was that guy over there." My old friend Martial Law pointed straight at Russia.

"You!!!!!!!!!" North shouted.

"Huh?" Russia immediately perked straight back up.

"You traitor!!!!!!! First you make friends with the dumb gays and now you destroy the table that will cost thousands of dollars!!!!!!"

"I'm..........not..........GAY!!!!!!!" Russia drunkenly shouted.

"Well you might as well be gay with how much you hang out with that dumb idiot America!!!!!!!" Okay now he was starting to make ME mad.

"Well he's not gay eithe-AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Russia was punched right in the gut.

"OH SHUT UP YOU F-"

WHAM!!!!!!! Russia punched him right back in the face knocking North out. He raised his foot up in the air and was getting ready to stomp on him.

"STOP!!!!!!!!!" South Korea shouted and ran over to her knocked out bloody nosed brother who was quickly regaining consciousness.

"North stop fighting Russia he did nothing to you!!!!!!!" South shouted. "Now go back upstairs this is why you are not invited to these parties. You always pick on other countries and that is not acceptable behavior!!!!!" Despite North and South Korea being twins they never got along. South was bi herself so that made their fighting even worse.

"Ugh fine but don't think I'll ever get along with them............" North trudged up to his room in defeat.

"Russ you okay? Sorry my brother is such a jerk............"

"Huh!?!?!??! What..........happened???????" All of us silently stared at the country that somehow got sober just from someone punching him.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh...........long story..............." I mumbled.

"Oh.........god..........." Russia mumbled. Did he just remember what he did? Maybe he was afraid he did something dumb? "South..........where's the...........bathroom.............." He suddenly sounded really nauseous.

"Over there." South pointed to a room by the staircase and Russia immediately darted over.

BLEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHH

The drunken country immediately lost his lunch either from being punched or drunk but probably a combination of both. Luckily he made it in the toilet in time.

"Ha!!!!!!! Party foul!!!!!!!!!!!!" Martial shouted.

"Sheesh dude........" I elbowed him for his sick comment.

"Ugh..........how much............did I have..........." Russia mumbled.

"Almost the whole supply of beer." South replied. "Here, have these." She handed Russia a bag of takis, a bottle of water and some gum. "For your breath."