Improvement

*America's POV*

The astronomy teacher was trying to decide what to do with Russia.

"So you're really saying you have made up with these three?"

"Yeah. And I already have tons of ideas for this project." The Russian boy answered.

"Hmmmm. Well this is the only group that doesn't have four members................are you sure about this?"

"Yeah."

"Alright..........but if any of you get into another fight..........."

"Yeah yeah, I'm over that now." Russia got up and sat in the empty seat next to me. He immediately opened up his notebook, which had a really detailed layout of the dome. I'll admit I was quite impressed.

"Wait why is there a weapons room?" I asked him.

"Countries need to store their weapons for the shooting range somewhere. It's part of the entertainment."

"Huh I didn't think of entertainment." Germany replied.

"A shooting range sounds AWESOME THOUGH!!!!!!!" I shouted. "Guns are the only real entertainment."

"But how will guns work in a third of the gravity of Earth?" Poland asked. We all froze and just burst into laughter. Russia seemed a little embarrassed but he was still laughing.

"They make it 1G duh!!!!!!" Germany added.

We spent the rest of the class having a blast working on the project. I was quite surprised Russia had this many ideas. Now that I think about it I've never seen this side of him before. Was this what his sister was talking about when she said Russia used to be a lot happier? Was this what he was like before his dad died? If so I really like this side of him. I really couldn't have asked for a better friend.

Before we even knew it class was over. We parted our ways and then met back up at lunch. When we got to our table I noticed South Korea was holding a stack of papers.

"Hey friends it's that time of year again!!!!!" She handed a piece of paper to Japan, then Romania and Canada, and then to Poland and Germany. Lastly she handed one to me. It was an invitation to the end of the school year party on June 1st. She does this every year and it's always a blast. Tons of countries always show up, even ones outside the friend group. I read the invitation.

End of school year party

June 1st

Fun, games, food/drinks, and Kpop

Don't wear anything fancy this is not the lame prom.

"Yessssssss can't wait!!!!!!" I shouted while fist pumping the air.  That's when it also hit me that Japan will be there too. Usually she was invited to these parties but this time I felt extra nervous for some reason. I don't know why though. Ugh, I would have no idea how I would ever ask her out. I doubt she even feels that way around me.

"Can't wait to see you there buddy!" Canada patted me on the back.

"You too."

But I couldn't help but notice that Russia looked a little sad. Usually he was not invited to these parties for............obvious reasons. I bet he was feeling guilty again.

"Oh you can have one too." South Korea slid an invitation over to Russia. I noticed his eyes light up a little even though he didn't say much.

"Wait really?" He finally asked.

"Well you're cool with us now so why not?" She told him.

"Awesome my best friend gets to go too!!!!!" I put my arm around Russia which I don't think he liked.