Revenge

A few day later

"Oh Caaaaaanadaaaaaa!!!!!!" I call out to my brother, who's in his room. The maple leaf country opens up the door and I enter and jumped on his bed. I also have my camera I use for Youtube in my hand and recording.

"Filming a video?" He asks.

"Yep, and you're gonna be in it!"

"Cool, what am I doing?"

"So ya know how Aussie fart bombed my room the other day?"

"Yep."

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeell I haven't gotten revenge on him yet and I need your help! And the plan involves your maple syrup!!!!"

"Well maybe if you want to prank someone you shouldn't loudly announce it.........." He whispered.

"Ya realize Aussie is always listening to his videos with his headphones in so he can never hear anyone!!!!!" I replied. Or rather shouted. "That and both dad and EU are outside in the pool doing who knows what."

"Suuuuuuuuure."

"Oh, just watch." I ran up to Australia's room and shouted. "YEET!!!!!!" And then I ran back to Canada's room and flopped on his bed. His room was definitely the most modest of ours, having white walls and red curtains and bed sheets which matched his face. Above his bed is a pair of moose antlers and by his bed a crossed pair of hockey sticks hung on the wall. He also has a maple bonsai by his windowsill. Canada just rolled his eyes.

"You're............weird."

"Well I've gotten way worse insults thrown at me!!!!!" I laughed as I pointed my camera straight towards my sunglasses clad face and laid in his bed in that classic dad style with my arm propping up my head.

"So what do you want with my maple syrup anyways?" Canada asked.

"I was thinking I would grab some plastic cups from downstairs put them all in the hallway around Aussie's room and then fill the cups with maple syrup so he'll be trapped in his room and have to step on all the maple syrup cups to get out."

"That's gonna be a lot of maple syrup."

"Well you have even more."

"True."

"Anyways, this would take forever by myself so I'll need your help." Without asking I bolt down the stairs and peek outside to check on both my dad and EU. Dad was sitting in a chair in the lawn with a newspaper in his lap and a cup of tea in his hand. EU was in the pool in her swimsuit. She kept throwing a ball for our bulldog Philip. Classic. We always carried out our pranks when the two were in the backyard so we didn't get in trouble. I then went to the kitchen to grab the plastic cups. Our corgi Elizabeth was running around the kitchen. Both of the dogs are dad's pets but they are also the family pets. I grabbed the cups and headed back upstairs.

"Got the cups!!!!" I yelled. "This is going to be HILARIOUS!!!!!"

"Are you pranking Aussie?" New Zealand came out of his room.

"Yep."

"Can I help hehehe?"

"Sure."

Me, Canada, and New Zealand started placing the cups and squeezing maple syrup into them. We filled the cups about half way. Canada began to get a bit worried that we were using too much maple syrup but bruh that dude has plenty. Luckily it didn't take that long because even though Aussie's room was a pretty good distance from New Zealand's there wasn't that much space to cover and there were three of us. Then we waited for Aussie to come out of his room. After a while the door started to open. I hid behind my door as I held the camera out to the hallway.

"Here he comes, guys!!!" I whisper.

"Wait, what's in front of my door..........what in the!?!?!?!?

I started giggling even more. "Welcome to the super ultra mega prank wars!!!!!!!!" I shouted while dancing around like a maniac just like Aussie did to me a few days ago.

"What is this?????" He bends down to look at the cup and drinks some. "Maple syrup!?!?!?!?" I started giggling even more. "How am I supposed to get out of this!?!?!?!?!?!?"

"Hmmmmmmmmm.......................I wonder...................." I continued to tease him. He tried to shift them around but they were quite densely packed. Then he tried kicking them but even that didn't work.

"Well, fine, looks like I'm doing this the Aussie way!!!!" He yells and then he stomps on the cups with his bare feet, getting the syrup everywhere. I was completely shocked and wondering how we were going to clean it up.

That's when something bad happened. I heard the door to my backyard open, and that's when Philip bolted up the stairs and ran straight into the maple syrup cups, making even more of a mess then there already was, and then rammed into Aussie causing him to slip back first into a puddle of syrup, his feet still soaked in the stuff.

"Gyaghhh!!!! Owwwww!!!!" He yelled. Then Philip rolled right in the syrupy mess getting it all over his coat.

"Nononononononono!!!!!!" I yelled as I tried to de-escalate the situation. But a part of me also thought it was hilarious so I tried to hold back a chuckle. But I didn't have that feeling for long cause dad came charging up the stairs to see what the ruckus was all about.

"Blimey!!!!! What in the bloody hell is this!?!?!?!? He shouted, then looked directly at me. "United States of America, are you the one responsible for all this!?!?!?!?!?!?!" I hate it when he says my full name like that.

"I-it was an accident........." I squeaked.

"Really, cause I don't think anyone accidentally fills the halls with bloody cups of maple syrup!!!!!!!!"

"I-I meant the mess was an accident........."

"Clean it up. NOW." He yelled sternly. I groaned.

"Fiiiiiiiiiiiine........." I hated it but I suppose there could be worse punishments. My dad yelled at me a lot but he rarely got physical. Luckily.

I grabbed the cleaning supplies in shame and groaned realizing I also have to wash the dog too. When I got back upstairs I noticed the dogs had already done most of the work as they both lapped up a ton of syrup. Can dogs even eat maple syrup? I hope so.........

"Hey........" Canada came out of his room. "I'm partially responsible for all this so I'll help you clean up. Would feel guilty if I didn't."

"Thanks, man." I replied. "You're so nice."

"I'll help too." New Zealand added. "But it looks like the dogs already did most of the work." We all laughed. Aussie was already taking a shower to get all the syrup off of him. I could tell he was more mad at Philip for ramming him than he was at us. Sure, the situation was a bit annoying, but I'm lucky to have some of the best brothers in the world. I bet this is gonna make for a good Youtube video too. Filling cups with maple syrup and trapping my brother in his room revenge prank. *Gone Wrong*.