Finally Appreciated

"K dude time to get your stitches out." Russ whispered.

"Oh right." I replied and sat down on the couch where I got stitched a couple weeks ago. Hard to believe Russia went from hating me with a burning passion to being my best friend in such a short amount of time. Bel went over to get her needles and some disinfectant. I'm not gonna lie I haven't changed the bandages since the injury and there were still some blood stains on them.

"Hey there's the brave boy!!!!!!" She smiled. She began to unravel the bandages which I really hope she didn't judge me for. No one really knows about the injury besides her and Russia. Not even my dad or my brothers. I just hate it when other countries pity me.

"So what kind of magical wizardry did you do to get Russ to like you so much?" She asked me as she worked on my stitches.

"Eh I guess when you shove two countries in a room for a week they have to get along at some point." I lied. I couldn't tell her the truth for obvious reasons. I knew Russia would hate me if I exposed him. Plus what I said was partly true. Working with him did help us get along better.

"Still you are the first country that Russ got along well with in years.........."

She began to pull the string stuff out of my leg which felt a little weird but I'll live.

"Oof looks like you may have a permanent scar............." She mumbled.

"AWESOME!!!!!!!!!" I shouted.

"Huh, what do you mean?"

"Battle scars are sooooooo cooooooooool!!!!!!!!!" I pumped my fist in the air. "Battle scars! Battle scars! Battle scars!"

Russia's POV:

"What the literal hell Ame how much glue did you snort this morning!?!?!?!?" I shouted, which immediately caused him to have a laughter episode.

He is so dumb sometimes. I don't think he realized that scars are forever and will never heal..........

I stood in the doorway waiting for him to stop having a seizure. He keeps singing this dumb song about battle scars and I just sat there and rolled my eyes.

"How did I become friends with such a freak?" I finally mumbled. He was now adding something about being a "warrior of freedom" to his song. "America you tripped on a vodka bottle you didn't slay a goddamn dragon!!!!!" I teased.

"I fought a bear. Dragons are too cool!!!" He yelled.

After minutes of this nonsense we finally agreed to go outside and chill in the garage a little. I opened the garage door and-

"OOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!"

There were several cans of oil my dad had in storage for..........a special toy of his............and Ame immediately ran over to the oil cans and...........I can't make this up..........began sniffing them............intensely..............Yep. He definitely did drugs.

"Ame..........what the literal-"

"SOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was now cradling the can like it was his child.

"Okay that's it!!!!!!!" I grabbed Ame by the shoulders and tried to yoink him away from the can. But he was stubborn. "Ame stop making this look like a hentai!!!!!!!!" It was too late. He already rubbed the oil all over his NATO shirt and now all over his arms.

"It smells sooooooo goooooood."

"Dude that is such a strong smell how do you LIKE that!?!?!?!?" I shouted.

"Hehe........"

"Do you smoke crack!??!?!?"

"No."