Girl of my Dreams

*Timeskip to lunch*

Whew, thank god I got out of that hellhole unscathed. Luckily the principal didn't call my dad or I would've gotten even more of an earful. Finally it was lunchtime and I could relax a bit. I sat down with my friends Germany, Poland, and South Korea.

"Sorry about what happened earlier." Germany told me, patting me on the back. I think he could tell I was a bit salty and shaken up.

"You sound like my brother." I laughed.

"Eh!!!" Turns out he was right behind me, holding a bottle of maple syrup and adjusting his raccoon hat.

"Speak of the devil." I teased.

"How's it goin' bro!"

"Fantastic!" I moaned sarcastically. "Teacher and principal yelled at me again."

"What for?"

"Stupid stuff. Like, stuff that's way less important than all the dumb stuff in this school..............."

"Oh..........well........as long as dad doesn't hear you'll be fine!!!!!" He's a bit of a goody two shoes but he's too nice to tattle on someone, especially his own brother.

I pulled out my pb and j sandwich from my backpack and Canada pulled out a waffle and drenched it in maple syrup.

"You are addicted to that stuff!!!!" I elbowed him.

"Look, I'm not one to talk, but you really like your McDonalds." He winked at me. Was that supposed to be an insult?

(Also if you're wondering where my other two brothers are they are in the other block of lunch with the freshmen/sophomores whereas the juniors/seniors ate afterward.)

I then saw my other two friends Romania and Japan. I'm not gonna lie, I have a bit of a crush on Japan. Her little skirt and cat ears and the fact that she is so short is just adorable. I also just love her laugh and the little nyeh sound she makes. But I could never tell her cause I didn't want our friendship to be ruined. I'm probably "too childish" for her anyways.

"Hey there Ame~" she mewed. Awwwe!!!!

"Heeeeeeeeeey."

"Hey Germany, Poland, South!!!!!"

They all said hi and talked for a bit while we ate our food. Romania pulled out a canteen of blood (don't worry it's cow blood), Japan pulled out a canteen of ramen and Poland ate freeze dried astronaut food. We talked and ate until South Korea's obnoxious brother North Korea came pulling around Russia to the table.

"Ugh, I don't want to eat with those annoying capitalists!!!!!" Russia groaned.

"Look, I just want to talk to my sister about something but I need someone to defend me in case they try to argue!!!!"

"Why do I have to do all your dirty work!?!?!?!?!?"

"Cause no one takes me seriously when I'm alone!!!!" He growled.

"Just make it quick. I don't want that idiot America to assault me again.........."

"It was an accident!!!!" I shouted.

"Shut up!!!!!!!"

"But I'm not joking it was..........."

"Oh sure.............."

"I had a bad throw!!!!!"

"Open your mouth one more time and I will pin you to a wall!!!"

"Actually, that sounds fun!!!" I tried to ease the tension with my jokes but that sounded so gay I think I made it worse.

"Gyah- America, I'm not gay! And I never will be! You're so-obnoxious!!!!"

"It was a joke.........." I moaned.

"Well it was about as funny as a heart attack!!!!!!"

"Well I think heart attacks are hilarious!!!!!!!" (Oof that might've been too edgy even more my standards.........) But apparently not cause Germany started chuckling.

"You don't know when to give up huh..........." Russia stared at me blankly.

"Nope!!!!!!" I yelled, pulling down my sunglasses over my eyes and pointing to myself. I hate Russia's guts but I sure love seeing him get angry. He took a deep breath in and-

"Ugh, whatever, do your thing, North..........."

North and South Korea talked for a while but it just ended up into another argument until lunch time was up. Honestly, I'm so sick of all this drama. Luckily there's only a couple months left of this and then I will graduate and never have to deal with this school or Russia ever again. Although I will miss roasting him and then watching him punch a brick wall only to scream in agony.

*Timeskip to next class*

My next class was art. Thank goodness it's a class I like or I would explode. And there wasn't any Russia in it thank goodness. But I do share the class with Canada, (yes, it's a multi grade class) so I sat down next to him. Even better though Japan and South Korea sat on the other side of us. I didn't realize at first but I kept staring at Japan, especially her adorable kitty ears. But I finally snapped out of it when my art teacher started giving us our next assignment.

"Okay class, today our next project will be about setting. Today, I want you to imagine yourself in your happy place. If you could be anywhere in the world where would you be?"

I closed my eyes. I imagined myself in an abandoned building overlooking a cliff, neon city lights gleaming in the distance like fireflies. I wasn't allowed to be here but I felt so peaceful here. I felt free. I immediately started sketching it out in my sketchbook. This is why I love art, it's the one class where I can truly be myself, and the only class where the teacher understands me.

"Nice drawing UwU" Japan commented.

"Thanks!" I blushed a little when she said that, and I felt relieved of my stress.

"Hey man sorry about earlier......." Canada told me.

"About Russia, right?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Eh, I'll be fine............"

"Ya sure?" South Korea chimed in. "Russia is rough. He reminds me of my brother..............."

"Honestly, I think he just needs some help." Canada added. "Russia, that is......."

"Help getting some sense knocked into him!!!!" I mumbled, pounding my fists.

"No I think he needs a friend."

"A friend!?!?!?!? You're too nice........."

"No, I think he's upset all the time because he might have some stress in his life he can't talk about his problems with so he takes it out on other countries. I'm not saying that's acceptable behavior but I'm saying maybe if he had someone to talk to he could take it out in a healthy way."

"There's literally no way RUSSIA has emotions. He's stone cold and a manipulative jerk! If he was really sad all the time I'm sure he'd be showing it or at least have a bit more sympathy!!!"

"Then again Ame, you're just bad at bottling up your emotions............" South added. "Then again so am I..........."

"Well, you really hit the nail on the head there.........." I replied. It's true, I hate keeping my emotions in. I don't know how any country would be able to do it, unless they were just dead inside all the time. Like Russia.