The Fight

A/N: This chapter is a bit heavier than the other ones. It contains some heavy violence and trauma that may trigger some people. Don't read if you are sensitive to these topics. There is also a self harm part but I will warn you when that part comes up.

*Another few days later*

Ugh, another painful boring day of school. I REALLY hope I don't get into more trouble today............cause if Russia or another teacher tries to argue with me one more time I think I'm going to snap.

ANYWAYS I decided I would walk Japan to her class today, just to spend some more time with her. We began talking about this anime we both liked, where a girl who is trapped in an abandoned building has to try to escape and nearly gets murdered, only to get attached to her murderer. The ending is a bit ambiguous though.

"I think since she wanted him to kill her in the first place he wanted that to be the last thing he did before the poison killed him, so they both died together." Japan tried to interpret the ending.

"Nah, I like to be a bit more optimistic than that. I think they both ran away together and fell in love!!!!!" I replied.

(A/N this is a reference to a real anime let's see who gets it)

We both laughed. Man, Japan is so cute and so fun to be around. We get along so nicely, too. I kept staring at her cute little cat ears, not paying attention to where I was walking. That was a huge mistake. I suddenly slammed into what felt like a wall, and I nearly tripped.

"Nyah!!!! You okay Ame?" Japan asked as she held out her hand to pick me up.

"S-sorry dude, that was my bad." I didn't even know who I rammed into, but then I looked over and saw a big bad Russian glaring me down.

"You did this on purpose, didn't you!?!?!?! He bellowed. Uh-oh.

*Gulp*

"Why is it always you capitalist pigs trying to push me around and ruin my day!!!!"

"I'm so sorry, I swear I didn't mean to run into you dude!!!!! I was just trying to get Japan to her class and-"

"It's no coincidence that it's always you capitalist democratic scumbags harassing me every second I get!!!!! I just want to be alone for once!!!!!"

"Well why are all you communist scumbags so rude!!!!" I spat back at him.

"OH, YOU!!!!!!" He clenched his bandage covered fists and then forcibly slamming me into the wall, and he kept shouting profanities at me. His breath reeked of vodka, too. I noticed my legs were the only part of me that was free, so I kicked him straight in the nuts. That's when a crowd began to surround us.

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

Ugh, I hated confrontations like this. Russia flinched from the sudden strike, putting his hands over right where the sun don't shine. China and North Korea begin to join their friend. Great. Now it was three against one. I was gonna get my rear end handed to me.

"Look kid. We all know capitalism is dead. Your kind had wronged me so much and now it's time I get vengeance!!!!" He tried to throw a punch but luckily I blocked it with my arms.

"Vengeance!?!?!?! Before this I did nothing to you. At least not on purpose. So why are you so rude to me??? What did I do?????"

"Everything. You capitalists took away everything that I had. There are no dreams, America. Only servitude. The teachers here hate you. Your father always tells you what to do. Your friends will probably betray you. We are all just slaves to the system. Just embrace it and grow up." That's when I looked at Germany and Poland in the crowd. That made me so mad. They would never betray me.