Lemon

Welp, judging from the name of this chapter you probably know what's gonna happen. Just keep this away from your parents, k?

"Actually, we would make a cute couple!!!!!" Ame laughed. Ugh, why do Ame's siblings always have to embarrass me!?!?!?!?

"You know what, you're getting it now!!!!!!!!" I grabbed a pillow off of the couch and began swinging it at the two countries. Canada ran away but Australia wasn't gonna give up so soon. He grabbed a can of silly string that was left over from the party and sprayed us with it.

"Run!!!!!!!!!" I grabbed Ame by the wrist and quickly ran up the stairs into his room and locked the door. We were both panting and sweating.

"Oh come on!!!!!!!!" Aussie shouted and banged on the door. Ame made a farting noise with his mouth back at him. Eventually he gave up and that's when I realized.............I was in Ame's room, just me and him. And the door was locked. Heat began to rise to my face. What, it was hot in the room, okay!!!!!

America turned on his phone and put it on a speaker and Rickrolled Australia.

"Oh come on!!!!!!!" I heard him shout in the distance and we both burst into laughter.

"I always used to blast this song in my brother's ears when I was a kid, and they would always chase me around the house. Canada used to be way more feisty back then.............but then my dad would yell at me."

"Oof." I replied. "Reminds me of this song my dad used to listen to. He actually named me after it."

"Ooooooooo can I listen to it!??!?!?!" Ame's eyes suddenly lit up.

"I guess." I grabbed his phone and turned on the song.

There lived a certain man

In Russia long ago

He was big and strong, his eyes a flaming glow

Most people looked at him with terror and with fear

But to Moscow chicks he was such a lovely dear

Man, I haven't listened to the song in years, it was so nostalgic. I began to dance along to the song and America joined in.

Ra, ra, Rasputin

Lover of the Russian Queen

There was a cat that really was gone

Ra, ra, Rasputin

Russia's greatest love machine

It was a shame how he carried on

"Wow your dad had a very strange sense of humor.............Russia's greatest love machine!!!!!!!" He burst into laughter and so did I.

"Apparently he wanted me to grow up to be big and strong............and to be a love machine." I replied.

We laughed and jammed to the song until it was over and we both sat down on the bed. I looked at Ame in the eyes. He's so cool........and funny..........and he just radiates confidence. And he has made me feel so much more confident myself. He made me feel like a kid again. Before my dad died. If anything he kinda reminded me of my dad. Strong, determined, confident..............

I could feel his face moving closer and closer towards mine. Oh no, he was trying to kiss me again!!!!! I wanted to push away so badly. But for some reason, I just couldn't. It's like I was paralyzed. I felt heat rising to my face, and my heart was racing. It's almost like I...........wanted it. Uhhhhhh..........what should I do!?!?!?!? I began to panic. But it was too late.

His lips met mine. I'm not gay............but why did this feel so............right???? I closed my eyes and I let him deepen the kiss. Our tongues met, and I grabbed the back of his head and pulled it in, almost out of instinct. My heart was pounding in my chest, and I felt like I was on fire. It was like sparks flying. I nearly completely forgot what I was doing as I was running out of air and was snapped back into reality. A string of spit connected our mouths as we pulled away.